Producer Nitti says sampling is wack..

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
my first question is...who tha fuck is nitti and who cares whut he says because hes a no body....and my second question towards nitti would be "Oh so dj premier, pete rock, rza, just blaze, kanye, alchemist, lord finesse are wak??? hmm last time i checked they are 10 times richer then you you punk ass bitch!" this guy is a loser.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i bet hes the type of dude who wears pink jewelry wit matchin ankle bracelets

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
my first question is...who tha fuck is nitti and who cares whut he says because hes a no body....and my second question towards nitti would be "Oh so dj premier, pete rock, rza, just blaze, kanye, alchemist, lord finesse are wak??? hmm last time i checked they are 10 times richer then you you punk ass bitch!" this guy is a loser.

yeah that's the first thing that came up in my mind. does this dude listen to hip hop?!

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Well he's a dude who makes a living doing this so he had to put in his work - he's been at it for a while, so I will respect his opinion based off that.

Do I agree with his opinion?? Naaaaah, but to each his own.

I don't know what it is these days, but there is a general disconnect from giving respect to those that come before you.

Whether you like his music or not, dudes like Master P ALWAYS give respect to J. Prince for inspiring him to do his thing.

One of the realest music convos I've ever had was with DJ Smurf (Collipark). I couldn't argue with the man over his production style and musical direction for Ying Yang Twins after he broke down the history of music in Atlanta, and how much time he spends sampling drums from certain inspirational artists (to him) to achieve that sound.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hes big in the south though...Of course not erbody likes the south and its music..
Like me...Who is stuck here in the middle of it all...And doesnt make that style of trax...
H..E..L..P!!!

I think folks would like it more if you saw it in action in ATL though..
ATL is nice.... :D Fly honeys bouncin to that shit !!!

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
let nitti talk me mad cuz he can't sample or he's afraid to sample

when we all sample we payin respects to that person who did the song we should get credit for flippin the sample in a way that they haven't

but I guess he wants all his money that's way now he's an idiot cuz someone can sample his beat 10 years from now

I don't care about the money I just wanna build wit that artist who I sampled from but now a days everyone is money hungry that is the root of evil

let nitti talk me mad cuz he can't sample or he's afraid to sample

when we all sample we payin respects to that person who did the song we should get credit for flippin the sample in a way that they haven't

but I guess he wants all his money that's way now he's an idiot cuz someone can sample his beat 10 years from now

I don't care about the money I just wanna build wit that artist who I sampled from but now a days everyone is money hungry that is the root of evil

Damn right!!!
I dont like to quote Black Eyed Peas but heres one "Where is the Love?" for the artform that is hiphop.

members online