Prophet from L.A. summons UFOs (Video)!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Cold Truth said:
there are very interesting passages in the bible relating to ufo's.

considering it refers to satan as "the prince of the power of the AIR" and "Beezelbub" which doesnt mean "lord of the flies" as it is popularly believed- its actual definition is "Lord of THAT WHICH FLIES"

consider this:

many books have been written, many people who have been adbucted and given specific messages upon their "return" to earth... and it is OFTEN a message denouncing the Christian faith, that the Earth is to be worshipped and that the "aliens" will one day make all of the "close minded" "judgmental" "negative" ones who are "out of harmony" with the rest of the world disapear in the twinkling of an eye. eerily similar to the rapture the bible speaks of, dont you think?

i'll do some refresher research and post some links....

damn, that goes eactly with what i was saying. aliens gave down with maybe one or more representitives: you had a jesus, budda, and all them cats. if it were one then it must have been like, get this: 20 people in a circle and a story starts at one end and travels around and by the time it meets Full, then its more than 30 different variations {at least}

check tha edit:
i was too quick to close this. Where i was going with this is that the bible, and all books on the earth {universe if you count the majority of these chimps}, is written by humans. Humans percieve reality by their own means of standard-based-comparisons. but such as life

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
the theory that you present is pretty damn close to what many abductees claim to have been given.......

and that does nothing but tighten my faith, since these are EXACTLY the things that the bible predicts would happen.

it doesnt alarm anyone that much of these things are directly opposed to Christian doctrines?

take israel..... anyone who has ever opposed israel has lost....just as the bible says would happen... the reformation of israel was predicted in the bible.....

many of these abductions are told that the earth would be purged in such a way that is consistant with the rapture, basically two sides fo teh same story, but people believe the "new" version (new age/ufo/ok with all religion but NOT the notion of jesus as saviour) much more readily then the "old" version (the bible which teaches the opposite)... and the fatc that the bible spoke of so many of these happenings and yet people denounce it.....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Cold Truth said:
wow... just wow.

i could give reasonable arguments to the folks who think this somehow denounces specific religions here..... but its only ok to talk about religion around here if you are BASHING it, i've come to realize.

it doesnt suprise me that this guy says he got his power from the bible that i was not suprised.......

but something to ponder....

a common thread in almost every single ufo ever recorded..... is that they do NOT behave in a manner consistant with the laws of physics. they behave more as INTERDIMENSIONAL beings then INTERPLANETARY beings..... it is impossible for an object to move at the speeds they move at the ANGLES they move in, and it is impossible to appear and reappear in and out of thin air-unless something is occupying more then three dimensions of space AND time.

man am surprised he claims to get powers from the bible. how can that be possible? the bible has been read by scholars in all sorts of languages and they have never reported of this ufo conjuring. do you believe this dude is for real?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
afriquedeluxe said:
man am surprised he claims to get powers from the bible. how can that be possible? the bible has been read by scholars in all sorts of languages and they have never reported of this ufo conjuring. do you believe this dude is for real?
If he's not real, then that spere of light appearing out of nowhere is a ridiculous coincedence.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
i find it hard to believe but i guess we will see next week when the big mommas come out.
I feel you, aliens are hard to believe in. But how can you explain that light appearing when he prayed? Thats way beyond anykind of magic trick.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Man, that shits crazy. I hope the whole world doesnt start changin next week Im feelin kinda close to accomplishing something that would be fucked up if some aliens ruined that. But yeah thats a sick ass trick making orbs appear and all that probably a trick, its just like when that dude made that big ass float of the lochness monster everybody was so sure there was no way it could be a prank, and the way he did it was so simple....iono

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
if ya can believe in an ancient book that can predict the future, and if ya can believe that a virgin woman gave birth the the son of God,,,,well, aliens shouldnt be that hard to believe in i think. Just like truth said,,,its referenced in the bible...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
if ya can believe in an ancient book that can predict the future, and if ya can believe that a virgin woman gave birth the the son of God,,,,well, aliens shouldnt be that hard to believe in i think. Just like truth said,,,its referenced in the bible...
Lol, i dont believe in none of that shit. But you gotta admit, that is a weird thing. Also remember though that the media are nothing but scum suckin leeches, and you cant trust them as far as you can throw em.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
afriquedeluxe said:

much to learn, you have. young, you are- but STRONG- the force IS with you! lol

nobody hs dug up ufo "conjuring" being referenced per se..... BUT....
there are a few curious references to things that would happen in the end times, as well as some interesting passages about things that were going on in noahs time.
rather then chance butchering the info, go here.....

www.alienencounters.com

that should be a good place for you to start if you are interested, afrique.

satan is called beezlebub, or, translated? ... "Lord of Those That Fly", not "lord of the flies" as most people say...(i said "Lord of that which flies" earlier, but i was off.) also satan is called, in the bible, "the prince of the power of the air"..... coincidence perhaps but rather legitimate speculation. the bible talks much of satan decieving the world and doing it more so in the end times, and with the glut of ufo abductees reporting blatantly anti-biblical messages- not just giving a different message, but going out of their way to say SPECIFICALLY that Jesus is NOT the saviour..... many books are written, and they are referenced in that website's audio.

that being said, this is obviously speculation- but it is speculation that DOES make BIBLICAL sense.

bear in mind, afrique... just because this guy says his power came from reading his bible... that doesnt mean that he is of God. you think satan doesnt know the bible inside and out?

no, i am not saying all this is fact, but it is an interesting explanation... i personally feel that this biblical explanation has some truth to it, but you need to draw your own conclusions.

oh, and clev is absolutely right.... cant trust the media as far as you can throw em.

you guys should do some research on a ufo sighting in mexico- one that lasted hours and had live news coverage as well as newspaper coverage... that THOUSANDS of people saw. america didnt cover it, curiously.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
you guys should do some research on a ufo sighting in mexico- one that lasted hours and had live news coverage as well as newspaper coverage... that THOUSANDS of people saw. america didnt cover it, curiously.
That one was even crazier. You can see that shit perfectly as it hovers right over the city, big as hell.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Cold Truth said:

there are a few curious references to things that would happen in the end times, as well as some interesting passages about things that were going on in noahs time.

www.alienencounters.com

satan is called beezlebub, or, translated? ... "Lord of Those That Fly", not "lord of the flies" as most people say...(i said "Lord of that which flies" earlier, but i was off.) also satan is called, in the bible, "the prince of the power of the air"..... coincidence perhaps but rather legitimate speculation. the bible talks much of satan decieving the world and doing it more so in the end times, and with the glut of ufo abductees reporting blatantly anti-biblical messages- not just giving a different message, but going out of their way to say SPECIFICALLY that Jesus is NOT the saviour..... many books are written, and they are referenced in that website's audio.

that being said, this is obviously speculation- but it is speculation that DOES make BIBLICAL sense.

bear in mind, afrique... just because this guy says his power came from reading his bible... that doesnt mean that he is of God. you think satan doesnt know the bible inside and out?

no, i am not saying all this is fact, but it is an interesting explanation... i personally feel that this biblical explanation has some truth to it, but you need to draw your own conclusions.

oh, and clev is absolutely right.... cant trust the media as far as you can throw em.

truth, i agree a 100% with you, recently my pastors been preaching about how people really need to get there lives right and that some of the stuff in the bible is comming to pass now. i've been reading revalations and ezikeil and alot of stuff that's happening now seams to be what the bible talks about, but only now it kind of makes more sence to me.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Cold Truth said:

www.alienencounters.com

word, ama check out that site. revelations is one scary-ass book, i read some parts of it sometime back and some of the stuff in there is really happening today. like the mark, which would allow you to buy and sell. ive heard of some chip they implanting in people that allows them to buy stuff and money is taken off their accounts automatically. crazy stuff.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
afriquedeluxe said:
word, ama check out that site. revelations is one scary-ass book, i read some parts of it sometime back and some of the stuff in there is really happening today. like the mark, which would allow you to buy and sell. ive heard of some chip they implanting in people that allows them to buy stuff and money is taken off their accounts automatically. crazy stuff.

yeah revalations is scary as hell, it's hard to understand too cause theres so much symbolism used.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Fuck all that shit. Just watch Alien vs. Predator and it explains how ancient civilizations helped mankind build stuff!

But anyway, they're out there and I hope they land one day to show us all what kind of fucked up things we're doing with this planet.

Then they kill us all.

members online