Prophet from L.A. summons UFOs (Video)!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I want to be abucted by bisexual female aliens and have a threesome, and then theyd use my dna to start a new race of alien/human hybrids.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Fade said:
Fuck all that shit. Just watch Alien vs. Predator and it explains how ancient civilizations helped mankind build stuff!

But anyway, they're out there and I hope they land one day to show us all what kind of fucked up things we're doing with this planet.

Then they kill us all.

LMAO, yo but shit wont be so funny when manz start having theyre brains eaten for breakfast by the aliens lol

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Dis shyt is all hype for that movie War of the Worlds coming out at the end of the month.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
Lol, i dont believe in none of that shit. But you gotta admit, that is a weird thing. Also remember though that the media are nothing but scum suckin leeches, and you cant trust them as far as you can throw em.

naw, i dont believe in that bullshit either,,no offense anyone,,,,but that video is crazy. yeah the media is fucked

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I just had a serious thought about that shit if those muthafuckas come down here with rucus Im goin to Puerto Rica or Cuba.....yeah not even aliens got the balls........or whatever aliens pack to fuck with Castro

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Craig Gantt said:
I just had a serious thought about that shit if those muthafuckas come down here with rucus Im goin to Puerto Rica or Cuba.....yeah not even aliens got the balls or whatever the have to fuck with Castro

why?

^^^

members online