Rant: Its The World In Which We Live! Whats Your Problem?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
What is kerazy?

kerazy-380x345.jpg

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's another RANT of mine...Has anyone noticed how courtesy is just about non-existent in todays society? I remember a time when people driving in the opposite direction would flash their headlights to let you know if a state trooper was ahead of you. I remember when people would allow you to pull out in front of them if you were in a hard place to get out with your car. I remember when you could sneeze on the sub and 10 people would say "bless you". I remember when you could bump into somebody, say "excuse me" and the other person would say "no problem" and smile while walking away. If you had a flat tire, someone would pull over to see if you needed help...

Recently, I saw on the news a man tried to break up a dude abusing his girl, the man got stabbed, the dude and his girl ran off and the man crawled out in the open while people just walked by. IGNORING HIM! I think it was somewhere downtown NYC. The man died! Nobody helped him.

I lived in NYC a few years and I know its nothing unusual to see someone laying on the ground but still...you gotta ask yourself why is the world turning into such a cold place? Whats happening to our society? Why don't we help people nowadays?

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Here's another RANT of mine...Has anyone noticed how courtesy is just about non-existent in todays society? I remember a time when people driving in the opposite direction would flash their headlights to let you know if a state trooper was ahead of you. I remember when people would allow you to pull out in front of them if you were in a hard place to get out with your car. I remember when you could sneeze on the sub and 10 people would say "bless you". I remember when you could bump into somebody, say "excuse me" and the other person would say "no problem" and smile while walking away. If you had a flat tire, someone would pull over to see if you needed help...

Recently, I saw on the news a man tried to break up a dude abusing his girl, the man got stabbed, the dude and his girl ran off and the man crawled out in the open while people just walked by. IGNORING HIM! I think it was somewhere downtown NYC. The man died! Nobody helped him.

I lived in NYC a few years and I know its nothing unusual to see someone laying on the ground but still...you gotta ask yourself why is the world turning into such a cold place? Whats happening to our society? Why don't we help people nowadays?

ppl are going numb 2 that kinda shit...quality of life is gradually declining as technology advances. No one realizes it but staying home sittin on ur computer, playin ur playstation all day...shits depressing. it's not healthy
We rely on technology to do everything, ppl don't even have a sense of community anymore...everyones jus "slowly" becoming more n more fucked up, as always the poor are gettin poorer, n the rich richer...every1s tryna shine, but there's 2 many ppl too compete w/ cant get a job cuz a machine can do it n shit...life is diminishing lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
ppl are going numb 2 that kinda shit...quality of life is gradually declining as technology advances. No one realizes it but staying home sittin on ur computer, playin ur playstation all day...shits depressing. it's not healthy
We rely on technology to do everything, ppl don't even have a sense of community anymore...everyones jus "slowly" becoming more n more fucked up, as always the poor are gettin poorer, n the rich richer...every1s tryna shine, but there's 2 many ppl too compete w/ cant get a job cuz a machine can do it n shit...life is diminishing lol.

Its a balance tho, While people ARE breaking up via twitter and such, people are also connecting to all sorts of people thru the internet. My self included. Its a balance thing tho. But balance is a problem this (capitalist) country has in ALL aspects. If people treat the internet like a library, used only when theres a purpose, then thing will be all good. But people are substituting it for life. THATs the issue! but the net is still new hopefully the "oh wow, you can do everything on the net" feeling wears off and people start being humans again.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@ayr0n - I cosign 100%

@DOX - I think balance is the idea but it's not balancing, ppl are constantly losing ground, what trips me out is that some ppl believe that things are getting better. Its like we are being fooled into thinking that the world is advancing yet we're slowly being drained of our social skills(including myself).

On a Different Note:

Here's an interesting thought...Have you ever been driving out of town(traveling) and you come to a little town that has a pork processing plant, and that smell almost makes you puke? Then you look to the left and there's a McDonalds on the corner, full of the local ppl eating as if everything is normal. They have grown so use to that smell that they don't even smell it and if you stop and say your town stinks, they will curse you out for talking bad about thier town. Thats exactly how I feel society has evolved, we have seen so much bad, been through so much bad, ignored so much bad, that we dont even realize that it's there or we do know its there but we choose not to act upon it. Sometimes I wish we all had an auto-reset that would trip whenever we get too far out of touch.

Since we don't, we either have to manually do it or continue to be lost. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone...LMAO there are exceptions to the rule...<<smh>>

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

you gotta ask yourself why is the world turning into such a cold place? Whats happening to our society? Why don't we help people nowadays?

Fuck off...

lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
dac you are absolutely right bro! I used to be one of those ppl that you were just talking about until one day I saw this elderly man trying to cross the street. Something just kept telling me to stop so I did. My boys couldn't believe that I was gonna help this guy but after helping him, I felt a feeling of satisfaction. The elderly guy gave me a dollar and said "here's your first dollar on that black lion gear that you need...help me about 1400 more times and you will be able to buy it!" I replied thank you sir, anytime I see you, I WILL help you!

Thats cool Relic, on behalf of myself, all the members, mods, staff and administration here at ILLMUZIK, we'd like to say..."GOOD JOB!"

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL @ Dac!

Look all I do all day is help people, and I am not friendly about it too much because if they think you are friendly then they think you are going to fix their whole life and btw let me just tell you my entire life story..
I dont wanna hear the whole life story nah mayne?

But yes I am helpful to people when I can be. But I have terrible road rage sometimes lol