Realistically Speaking...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Where would you like to be in life 10 years from now? I know alot of you are in school and probably want to graduate to a high paying job with an unlimited platinum credit card in your pocket and a freaky supermodel on your arm BUT realistically speaking, that may not happen (not saying that it won't...) just saying...

Then there's us semi-old school cats that have already found our mates/or not (lol)... but still have dreams and goals to accomplish. Where do you plan on being in life around 2021?

Personally, I'd like to cash in everything that I have and start enjoying life. Travel all over the world, maybe buy one of those sick @$$ RV's and go from coast to coast, own 2 homes - one on the beach somewhere, and one in the mountains overlooking the city on one side and the wilderness on the other.

[URL="

What about you?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Man I just want a job where I feel that I've accomplished something, a job where I can feel proud of what I do. Otherwise, what's the point? I don't want to be a sneering old bitter man in 30 years regretting my life's work. Haha, but that's my main goal. Otherwise, like you, I'd like to eventually travel, I haven't had a proper vacation in about 15 years. It's been a long time coming... keeping my head up though! Gotta keep dreaming...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Id like to be able to feed a family of 32 on my musical/Art endeavors. Something where I enjoy everyday. I cant ask for much more. In 10yrs though, the population is going to explode, realistically, I see survival getting harder (Wars and revolutions aside)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Chris there is so many factors such as space for more jobs, farming etc. That makes this Vid too irrelevant. Not to mention, where i live, your life is measured in hours days, months, not years and decades. And everyone has a shit load of kids. People already cant afford the basic necessities of living in the modern world (education, technological savvy etc NOT included) that 2min video is sorely out of touch.

If you're going to debate what I experience day to day, from co-workers, to working with parents, to my own family to the kids I teach, to the realities of most low-middle homes? You're going to need a better resource than the PRI. And this is just in america, not even mentioning a second-3rd world country. Famon will take a new meaning.

On a side note, do you honestly believe we can't reach a production/space limit? Without ruining our already compromised eco-system any further? Cmon Chris, its bigger than a few billion more people, its a global-resource-space issue. Im not even goin to get into the inflation/money issue it'll cause. No one will be rich.

and then...

Look at their own statistics, 100million girls dead because they ARENT boys. And thats where they are ABLE to force population control. Its a serious issue and I could go deeper. But I really shouldnt even be on the net, posting right now.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
You need to watch all 4 videos. Read the science. Also those videos are less than a year old. We don't even come close to using all our land.

Also read the Science on that site, it's all factually proven.

Third visit the Midwest sometime and then tell me we are running out of land.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
The date the vids were made dont change the realities of the present.

I cant read it all right now. Even still, The possibilities of the solutions/facts they MAY have, dont change the issues we DO face. Nor the fact that the issues that do exist, arent being handled (if poorly or not at all). Thats a fundamental problem that blocks ANY and every solution. I'll try to read/watch it soon

Its bigger than just space. Our Goverment/Life management make a population issue way deeper than a space issue. Its an education, resource issue. Its a corporation/greed issue.

I remember seeing something about earths population being able to fit in texas, thats a nice figure, but not at all probable. There are far too many politics at work. "Its bigger than just space".

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Which is tied with the population. Or over crowding of cities. and its funding, programs, jobs, education etc...

And stop making me reply!!! lmaoooooooo!! Aight, Im gone. for real this time. Sorry for the thread Hijak Dac lol

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I had to run back home to TN for a week to add some security to my home because of an attempted break in.

My neighbor was robbed a year ago.

So he's been helping me out. Gave me a lot of tips. He let me use some of his tools. He saw me working on my motion sensor lights for the yard. Invited me over to get a chainsaw to cut down some of my bigger bushes before Spring kicks in. This guy had a stash of guns about 40 deep. Pulled out a P90. A deep freezer full of nothing but ammo. Had a pool table and a bunch of crazy ass antiques. That's where I want to be eventually. Just doing whatever the hell I want to in my own lane. He had a tie that said GOP on it. But he's cool as hell. Loves all people. Like to play a lot of poker and see the world.

I guess he is big into hunting.

You need to watch all 4 videos. Read the science. Also those videos are less than a year old. We don't even come close to using all our land.

Also read the Science on that site, it's all factually proven.

Third visit the Midwest sometime and then tell me we are running out of land.

And how many of the places in the world that you speak of have you actually been to?
We have gone over the overpopulation of China already. And yet here you are still burying your head in the sand. Its a fact that China cannot produce enough food to feed itself. Its a fact that much agricultural land is now starting to be used for biofuel instead of crops like grain. There is a limit to how much food we can produce and populations are always growing. Im not for population control, Id rather see science being used to be more efficient and productive in our farming methods.
But the fact is we are rapidly coming near to the limits of supply and demand.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..I def wanna be like that guy ^^

10 years goes so quick...I definitely want to have at most 2 kids by then....hopefully both boys because I don't know what I'd do if I catch my 15 yr old daughter posing half naked on myspace (or something similar) for some horny little boys or some even hornier old men.... I'd have to lock her up....

Definitely want to live like my parents do....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
"facts and science" also stated that two airplanes brought down the twin towers...

Fear and speculation seems to be more correct in that aspect...........Just saying DP...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Overpopulation AND global warming are BS...I ve read trend reports indicate the the population will actually begin to decline in 2025 based off of many factors including wars and famine, but the number one reason is that the industrialized countries are only having one child per family...Overpopulation and global warming are well funded propaganda peices whose goal is to indoctrinate children with the idea that man is a virus when infact we are amazing creative sentian (spelling?) beings.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Realistically speaking, someone start a new thread about overpopulation, this thread is going way off the OP's topic.