Really...Dipset = The Biggest Samples/Beats Wasters in Hip-Hop

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
when 50 came out with candy shop. that was the laziest flow i ever heard from him at that point. after Get Righ or Die Trying (EP.. not the movie) he comes out wit somethin subpar.
speaking along the lines of laziness.

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cam and Dipset is wack!
How many beats have they destroyed?
I hope Sin signs with them, they need him.
If u don't know who he is, check him out:
www.sizzerb.com
Have a listen 2 his tracks, and u'll agree wit me that Dipset need him.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i see where ur comin from but i like Dipset personally, yeh they aint the most lyrical but they sell like hell and make some good tracks.

JR Writer is ill tho btw.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
i see where ur comin from but i like Dipset personally, yeh they aint the most lyrical but they sell like hell and make some good tracks.

JR Writer is ill tho btw.

Well, sell like hell, that's a little understatement, cuz Juelz is not gold yet..i think.

LIke Sanova said, Juelz got a rapper voice, and that's true, he's the only one that i can listen to.

B

Burna

Sanova said:
co signed.

i like juelz. he has a rapper voice. he doesnt use it well most of the time. but he has it.

i heard jr writer was decent to..

cameron - lions tigers bears oh my .... its the rooty tooty ooy gooey what i usuallly do [random words] hoooty hoooooo..

wtf..?

Nah, that's serious. Dipset is one of the biggest "wanna-B" crack-bangas click in the rap game that ive seen so far, their lyrics are honestly straight shit. I mean, it must be hella nice to get paid for the basic "Ima balla, i get money but my english isn't propper"

*sorry for the misussage of words, if i confused anyone*

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
H&R said:
The bears, lions tigers a few pandas line . . . Do you understand that was a metaphor ? He's talking about fur coats . . . He goes onto to say "my closes like pet cemetary" which was a movie and again he's reffering to fur coats . . . Hot line if you understood it . . .

Hot line?!?!? Are you serious? Bro, that shit is mediocre at best.

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
crazy, i was gonna start a thread like this too. i cant stand to hear whack rappers on good tracks. i dont know if i'll get heat from anyone, but i think 50 and g unit is a good example. i'll be honest, i thought 50 was tight on the power of the dollar album. but now, i think he's gone down hill to where i cant stand him. but a lot of his beats are tight. g unit has tight beats too. i just cant stand hearing lines like "When I die, they'll read this and say a genius wrote it" come on now.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Grafik, you buggin' homie. They fell off???

Thing is, they actually gotta be ON it before they can fall off it.

Actually, they're running behind it, trying to catch up with it. Whatever "it" is.

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i fuck with dipset. i like santana, and hell rell but the rest aight. cam aight when he actully decide to spit. that skit skit rhyme shit dont work. everything dont have to be classic hip hop, i like there your flamboyant style.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Vell said:
cam aight when he actully decide to spit. that skit skit rhyme shit dont work. everything dont have to be classic hip hop, i like there your flamboyant style.
Cam was hot in his Children of the corn day....So was Ma$e...maybe Big L was writing they shyt,but I think that flamboyant shyt is all they care about now though and I think thats all there fan base cares about so they dont really spit anything of importance now

T

The Bastard

J Rilla said:
Cam was hot in his Children of the corn day....So was Ma$e...maybe Big L was writing they shyt,but I think that flamboyant shyt is all they care about now though and I think thats all there fan base cares about so they dont really spit anything of importance now
its almost like al lthem doods abandoned everything big L was about when it came to hip hop. fuckin cowards

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I don't think any of em got much lyrical talent....but alotta their beats are hot...and I like their swagger....can't front...they some real new york mafuckas...but don't get me wrong,
I aint ridin wit em....can't listen to too much of em at one time...but they aight.

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dipset = 200x's version of Junior Mafia.

A lot of talentless cat's that hang with one dude with talent so it appears that they have talent.

Not that I really think Cam IS talented. He wastes the talent he has on ig'nant bullshit rhymes and posturing.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
jr writer and cam have a song called bird call it's a complete song from the beat to the chorus best song from the camp I ever heard and jr out shines cam on the track

hell rel was alright on get em daddy and the remix as well

bjaco01

ill o.g.
the thing that make people hate cam'ron so much is because they think he spits nursery rhymes, and im not gonna disagree with that to a point but if you listen close, cam'ron and some of dipset use such heavy slang that it sometimes sounds that way. if you break some of it down, it actually makes sense and sounds hot.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
bjaco01 said:
the thing that make people hate cam'ron so much is because they think he spits nursery rhymes, and im not gonna disagree with that to a point but if you listen close, cam'ron and some of dipset use such heavy slang that it sometimes sounds that way. if you break some of it down, it actually makes sense and sounds hot.

And what's the point of doing that may I ask????

Cuz I could write some of these bullshit like:

Yeah nigga, I got ootie looty woophie
So I stay fly like a moochie looty loochie

And then say, well "got ootie looty woophie" is a slang for "got more nines then a deck of cards" and "moochie looty loochie" is a slang for "helicopter".....

members online