Really...Dipset = The Biggest Samples/Beats Wasters in Hip-Hop

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
bjaco01 said:
the thing that make people hate cam'ron so much is because they think he spits nursery rhymes, and im not gonna disagree with that to a point but if you listen close, cam'ron and some of dipset use such heavy slang that it sometimes sounds that way. if you break some of it down, it actually makes sense and sounds hot.

And what's the point of doing that may I ask????

Cuz I could write some of these bullshit like:

Yeah nigga, I got ootie looty woophie
So I stay fly like a moochie looty loochie

And then say, well "got ootie looty woophie" is a slang for "got more nines then a deck of cards" and "moochie looty loochie" is a slang for "helicopter".....

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
bjaco01 said:
the thing that make people hate cam'ron so much is because they think he spits nursery rhymes, and im not gonna disagree with that to a point but if you listen close, cam'ron and some of dipset use such heavy slang that it sometimes sounds that way. if you break some of it down, it actually makes sense and sounds hot.

And then say, well "got ootie looty woophie" is a slang for "got more nines then a deck of cards" and "moochie looty loochie" is a slang for "helicopter".....

f1ndforty

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I think it's so funny when people flame dipset. Kids; 1, 2, 3 stfu. Juelz is probably one of the most talented and <b>especially</b> overrated emcee's in the biz. If you think he's wack it's only b/c your bias. Actually listen to the content--Shit is gold. Not to mention he can make almost any track sound good w/ his flow.

DIPSET DIPSET.

(AY!)

bjaco01

ill o.g.
Qwerty said:

when you breakdown what cam says and really think about it, most of the time you'll get it. when i try breakin down what you said it makes no sense whatsoever. cam's more talented than you're giving him credit for, he just uses A LOT of slang

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I only like Juelz. He can flow good enough sometimes. But that whistling song is straight garbage. I liked his first album, "From Me To U". The beatz were nice, IMO. Heatmakerz make good beatz but I am afraid they are wasted on the other emcees in Dipset. Camron hasn't been shit for a long time and Jim Jones is a joke. Juelz and the beatz done by Heatmakerz is all Dipset has IMO.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
bjaco01 said:
when you breakdown what cam says and really think about it, most of the time you'll get it. when i try breakin down what you said it makes no sense whatsoever. cam's more talented than you're giving him credit for, he just uses A LOT of slang

Oh yeah, that's my point, what's the point of talking with nobody understanding shit except your crew??? I'm willing to be convince, so pleaaase, post some GREAT lyrics of Cam'ron...i can't wait for that. And I'm not joking, please do so

FlipDaSoulfisha

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I... too might have to Co-Sign sometimes!!!! When we're talkin 'bout beats... but that's just my opinion!

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
H&R said:
The bears, lions tigers a few pandas line . . . Do you understand that was a metaphor ? He's talking about fur coats . . . He goes onto to say "my closes like pet cemetary" which was a movie and again he's reffering to fur coats . . . Hot line if you understood it . . .

Get out of here with that nonsense..... FUCK DIPSET!

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
All Right... All right

Dipset is killin it right now. just because they come out with a different style of rapping people immediatly wanna hate and say they weak. J.R. Writer is hot as ever right now. He kills the mixtapes and ghostwrites for about 25% of your fav. rappers. hell Rell is hot too. ill agree sometimes juelz and Cam be spittin some wack shit or rhymin the same words over and over but the taliban, purple city, the senate and the new people comin up in dipset is what yall need to watch. they got heat!! they deserve the hot samples

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
f1ndforty said:
I think it's so funny when people flame dipset. Kids; 1, 2, 3 stfu. Juelz is probably one of the most talented and <b>especially</b> overrated emcee's in the biz. If you think he's wack it's only b/c your bias. Actually listen to the content--Shit is gold. Not to mention he can make almost any track sound good w/ his flow.

DIPSET DIPSET.

(AY!)

ur right he IS OVERRATED.

get ur terms right :) no hate

bjaco01

ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Oh yeah, that's my point, what's the point of talking with nobody understanding shit except your crew??? I'm willing to be convince, so pleaaase, post some GREAT lyrics of Cam'ron...i can't wait for that. And I'm not joking, please do so

man, i never said he was "GREAT" but i'll give you some lyrics that are nice...

"Father had the nerve to tell me I'm a mistake
I said, dad I told my daughter that, I could relate
And the beef up the hill, is real gettin live
Still sittin by, still gettin high
And I don't hold my tongue
I was wrong enough to tell 'em
That I could stop doing drugs long enough to sell em"

"We bout to spit hospitable
Physical, but shit is gettin critical
The way cats bitin is dispicable
Pitiful, unoriginal, this shit is miserable
I'm a businessman, I ain't tryin to be lyrical
Damn it's a miracle, thought y'all was veterans
Wish your flow was ill huh?
Mine was your medicine
Now you're in the game
Lame sound the best you've ever been
Play right I'll catch you late night nigga like Letterman"

"Like my cousin, perhaps, for a dozen and black
Harlem buzzin the fact, prayin I wasn't the cat
But haters lovin the fact, can't stay on my toes
And I be layin in low, y'all be blazin my hoes
Yeah, I sound wet, But lounge yet, Playa lay it down bet
Y'all be tryin to J and I ain't even in the ground yet"

now i'm not saying he's god's gift to the mic, but he got some chops and no one's givin cam any credit... that's all i'm saying, he's not as bad as your all making him out to be.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
"We bout to spit hospitable
Physical, but shit is gettin critical
The way cats bitin is dispicable
Pitiful, unoriginal, this shit is miserable
I'm a businessman, I ain't tryin to be lyrical

no offense to anyone, but seriously, i was rhyming those same words when i had my first studio session in 8th grade.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Since when is knowing what's good and what's lame hate?

Eightball and MJG are good. Not my flavor, but good.
UGK (especially Bun-B) are good. Also not my flavor, but good.
Scarface is good.
Dipset are dipshits.

That's not hating... that's a pretty apparent opinion. Unless you're pro-ignorance, it's pretty blatant.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
cam'ron lyrics.................

Yo, yo (Yeaah)
Yo, you got a best friend
Me too, mine's in heaven
My man Blood D.B. (Ohhh)
Left in '97 (Ohhh)
C'mon how that sound, yo
Put my man in the ground, yo
Cause he let a girl be his downfall
We would slide together
In a ride together (Ohhhh)
What you know about Blood
Even mine devers
How we cried together
Vowed to lie together
I wish I was in the whip
We could of died together (Ohhh)
Like the trone
Love is gone
I ain't bleeding
But I got blood on my arm

wow, that is awful, sounds like a 2 year's rhyme, i dont fuck with cam!

O

open mind

GRAFIK said:
cam'ron lyrics.................

Yo, yo (Yeaah)
Yo, you got a best friend
Me too, mine's in heaven
My man Blood D.B. (Ohhh)
Left in '97 (Ohhh)
C'mon how that sound, yo
Put my man in the ground, yo
Cause he let a girl be his downfall
We would slide together
In a ride together (Ohhhh)
What you know about Blood
Even mine devers
How we cried together
Vowed to lie together
I wish I was in the whip
We could of died together (Ohhh)
Like the trone
Love is gone
I ain't bleeding
But I got blood on my arm

wow, that is awful, sounds like a 2 year's rhyme, i dont fuck with cam!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH DIPSET HAAHAHAHAH