Reason 4.0 Fans Only!!!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
sanova

where on reason 3?

Haze you can do it 3.0 but not in the same way. You can loop a sample and extract the groove from it and then apply it to various other tracks or sections in your song. The big diffence with the Regroove mixer is how you do it and how many times you can do it in one song.

The ReGroove mixer has 8 Channels, 4 banks each (A,B,C,D) and you can apply 8 swings per bank (1-8). I don't know who would assign that many diff't swings within a song but I'm sure you could swing shit until the next decade if you want to. Very interesting feature if you ask me.
The ReGroove Mixer lets you shuffle, slide and apply grooves to your sequencer notes, changing the timing, velocity and note lengths in real time. What's more, you can apply different grooves to different note lanes, with up to 32 groove channels available at the same time.

If Sanova saved his swings, I don't think he could apply them in the same way as you can in 4.0. If he could I'd like to know how as well. ONE!

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats pretty cool. im gettin 4.0 sometime this week, so ill be checkn 4 lil drama posts he always got something goin on w/ reason

stanman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
wait wait wait wait!!!!

Yo would someone slow down and explain what it is in romper room words what it is that you all are talking about, i use reason 3.0 and only know the basics of that....but i got about 800 dollars just sittin around earmarked for studio upgrades... help a brotha out!!

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Been messing with that Regroove - making presets from my Recycle drum loops i been making.

Its still hard to tell the slight difference on if its actually taking the groove. But im pretty sure i did it the right way. I did something with hi teks drum loop - that worked pretty well, nice swing and everything.

Im still confused to why people Rewire to protools or sonar instead to mix ? is the Mclass not good enough ?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Its because as good as reason is, you can youes better VST's or RTAS effects which are better. Plus you cant record vocals in reason:smile:

My reason is for vocals only. I use Sony Acid Pro 6 and vst's for recorded vocals. I use the MClass on my music within Reason, mix and level vocals in Acid pro, bounce it down and then run that thru Har-bal 2.3 for the final touch.

shit

omg

shit

that is fucking BIG

and then apply that groove to say a melody you have made on a synth or whatever?

if so

that is EVEN BIGGER!!!!

Ive been doing that in reason 3 for quite a while now, by converting the wav to a rex then extracting a user groove from it then apllying the same user groove to everything else. Im still dling version 4, by the sounds of it they have made the process more user friendly.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
For those who cop'd Reason 4 legitimately, there are 3 new tuturials up on Propellerheads site.

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea, i love this new regrove tip,, thanks alot lil drama!! i too love the ad more note lanes,, shitz dope!!

members online