Record Shelving Recommendations

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Fade's lying, it's really meant for body parts of his victims.. but he won't tell you that.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Fade's lying, it's really meant for body parts of his victims.. but he won't tell you that.

haha well I was looking at those but afraid that the sides, since they are open, would be a problem while flipping through them. I wouldn't want to risk losing half to the floor from the open sides. At least the ones I looked at in Lowes had large open sides.

Though I think I'm going to prop a board under the open end of each stack of mine because there is a tendency of the weight to be distrubuted on the open side. This way it'll be distrubuted back and the weight of each row will be evenly distributed.

-Chrono

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The one's you got look pretty sturdy Chrono, and there's a lot of space between the records and the top of the crate, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The one's you got look pretty sturdy Chrono, and there's a lot of space between the records and the top of the crate, so I wouldn't worry too much.

thanks for your opinion Pug, I do not have any experience with crates like this. It's nice to finally have my average-to-best records accessible so that I can flip through and organize everything. Previously it was a mess