Reggaeton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
i fuckin hate it. how can a genre of music have the exact same drum pattern every time?? its not even original.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
i fuckin hate it. how can a genre of music have the exact same drum pattern every time?? its not even original.
so i take that's a no... lol i was just wondering, i never myself have attempted to make one.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
PLEASE NO REGGAETON! I just HOPE it doesn't become a trend like crunk music. In my opinion it will never take off cuz it's too much related to one nationality, latinos.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
lol how dare you!? nah i'm playin', i feel u tho. i'm Latino and i really don't listen to it really, unless i'm in a club or somthing, but i def haven't attempted to make any. i don't think i'm gon'na either, i think they're too easy to make.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I'm latino too and i'll be the first one to tell you that these idiots jacked the blacks for their reggae, and ruined it.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yea Straightup Its like Watered Down Reggae 2 Me and There Gettin All the Spotlight off what Reggae has Been Doin for Years

Wheres all my West Indian people !

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I Hate Reggaeton!!!!!! I Hope It Dies And I Hope It Takes Daddy Yankee And His Gasolina With It!!!

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Ha Ha!!!!! Ya'll crazy yo.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
I Hate Reggaeton!!!!!! I Hope It Dies And I Hope It Takes Daddy Yankee And His Gasolina With It!!!

LOL....u buck mane.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
How to make a reggaeton beat:

1. Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare

2. Add this breakdown every 8 bars: Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare, Snare, Kick, Snare

3. Add stupid synths and bass in the background.

4. Get a latin "rapper" to do his failed attempt at rap/reggae in spanish. (If none are available, Contact N.O.R.E.)

5. Create and unoriginal hook with call & answer between a male and female.

6. Kill yourself and never call yourself a producer again you unoriginal bastard seed of satan.

7. Your mother's a whore.

P

Protege

Yo i feel all yall... but i cant front it in the clubs... it makes the ladies dance, and plus im from new york...its heavy in new york and maimi...im half latino...i like it and i dont like it. ive made a couple of reggeaton beats (too easy)...but when it comes to gettin on a girl in a club...black, white, latina, i love to dance to it with them!!

ill o.g.
How new is this, cuz they started playin more and more of it on the radio the last couple months.

I never listened more then 5 seconds before i change it.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Protege said:
Yo i feel all yall... but i cant front it in the clubs... it makes the ladies dance, and plus im from new york...its heavy in new york and maimi...im half latino...i like it and i dont like it. ive made a couple of reggeaton beats (too easy)...but when it comes to gettin on a girl in a club...black, white, latina, i love to dance to it with them!!
yea, but thats what real reggae is for. anyway, drunk bitches will dance to anything. whores.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
cleverwon said:
How to make a reggaeton beat:

1. Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare

2. Add this breakdown every 8 bars: Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare, Snare, Kick, Snare

3. Add stupid synths and bass in the background.

4. Get a latin "rapper" to do his failed attempt at rap/reggae in spanish. (If none are available, Contact N.O.R.E.)

5. Create and unoriginal hook with call & answer between a male and female.

6. Kill yourself and never call yourself a producer again you unoriginal bastard seed of satan.

7. Your mother's a whore.

LOL! Man, you should do stand up...

Status
Not open for further replies.