Reggaeton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Man... yall are tripping. Reggaeton is the shit. In fact, DJ Premier is doing alot of reggaeton tracks coming soon.

Yeah fucking right.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
raggeton is the most annoying shit ever created, I dont even listen to radio anymore because power 106 plays it all the time. I would lock my self in a cave with the ying yang twins before I listen to that crap.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
raggeton is the most annoying shit ever created, I dont even listen to radio anymore because power 106 plays it all the time. I would lock my self in a cave with the ying yang twins before I listen to that crap.

That's exactly why I switched to KDAY. I even called Power 106 and told them to stop that shit! Then, KDAY became a corny ass station with shit like "Rico's Playhouse" exactly copying the format of "Big Boy's Neighborhood" (you should hear the STUPID ass prank phone calls that Rico makes)...and playing Reggaeton. So I don't even listen to the radio anymore.

cleverwon said:
How to make a reggaeton beat:

1. Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare

2. Add this breakdown every 8 bars: Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare, Kick, Snare, Snare, Kick, Snare

3. Add stupid synths and bass in the background.

4. Get a latin "rapper" to do his failed attempt at rap/reggae in spanish. (If none are available, Contact N.O.R.E.)

5. Create and unoriginal hook with call & answer between a male and female.

6. Kill yourself and never call yourself a producer again you unoriginal bastard seed of satan.

7. Your mother's a whore.

I can't believe I missed this before. I was rolling on the floor.

Ctrl

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
M!nd_Ctrl said:
That's exactly why I switched to KDAY. I even called Power 106 and told them to stop that shit! Then, KDAY became a corny ass station with shit like "Rico's Playhouse" exactly copying the format of "Big Boy's Neighborhood" (you should hear the STUPID ass prank phone calls that Rico makes)...and playing Reggaeton. So I don't even listen to the radio anymore.

Ctrl

Maybe we should make a petetion for them to stop palying that crap. Either they stop or we burn that bitch down. Lol

T

The Bastard

i think this is the most everyones ever agreed on one thing before on this site . im glad that our common hate for raggaeton has brought us all together

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
Maybe we should make a petetion for them to stop palying that crap. Either they stop or we burn that bitch down. Lol

Come to the Burbs. Power is down the street from my house. I vote "burn".

Ctrl

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
everyone has very interesting opinions. i was just curious because reggaeton is exploding here on the east coast, i wanted to know what ya'll feel about it.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
e.porter said:
everyone has very interesting opinions. i was just curious because reggaeton is exploding here on the east coast, i wanted to know what ya'll feel about it.

OH PLEASE, who cares about what people think man! People here has closed minded. Im not latina but Reggaeton is part of a culture and i respect that. People love that music, people hate it too. Making a reggaeton is not that sample as it may seem. In Fact its damn hard. If you guys dont like Reggaeton, no need to make a thread about it, and move on. This thread is so stupid.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
OH PLEASE, who cares about what people think man! People here has closed minded. Im not latina but Reggaeton is part of a culture and i respect that. People love that music, people hate it too. Making a reggaeton is not that sample as it may seem. In Fact its damn hard. If you guys dont like Reggaeton, no need to make a thread about it, and move on. This thread is so stupid.
this thread was about who produces reggaeton, not who likes it. it's not my fault everybody else picked up the ball and ran the worng way with it. no need to flame me, but it's all good. dirt of my shoulders.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
BASTARD said:
i think this is the most everyones ever agreed on one thing before on this site . im glad that our common hate for raggaeton has brought us all together
Yea, i agree. I love you guys! lol

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
Daddy Yankee...boy...I don't know what to say about that guy. The only sound I respect...or for that matter even know about is El Chombo. His Cuentos de la Cripta series is ok, even humorous at times, but he's collaborated with sound system originals like Stonelove, and Killamanjaro and he has mad respect in the West Indies. Daddy Yankee...he need to get right with Jesus or something.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
That "Gasolina" shit is horrible. And now summer's comin, damn. My hood is predominantly Latino. When I'm outside cookin on the grill, i hear that shit pumpin by every latin dude drivin past me,,,arrgghh. And these cats be drivin by at like 3am blastin shit in the summer, thats the last thing I need,,,,waken up by "me pinga en la Gasolina!!!" Damn.

lol,,,,,oh yeah,,,if any you latinos are offended,,,go fuck yaself, my wife and kids are latino,,,,I'm makin the future species of our people where race is not an option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your welcome.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
That "Gasolina" shit is horrible. And now summer's comin, damn. My hood is predominantly Latino. When I'm outside cookin on the grill, i hear that shit pumpin by every latin dude drivin past me,,,arrgghh. And these cats be drivin by at like 3am blastin shit in the summer, thats the last thing I need,,,,waken up by "me pinga en la Gasolina!!!" Damn.

lol,,,,,oh yeah,,,if any you latinos are offended,,,go fuck yaself, my wife and kids are latino,,,,I'm makin the future species of our people where race is not an option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your welcome.
LOL!!!!!! ahhhhh man. Hooligan style, bitches.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
He said Crystal balls.....lol

class....

LOL...did he actually mean that he looked down at his groin into his crystal testicals?

Status
Not open for further replies.