Rocafella Beat Making Video Vol. 2 (link)

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good lookin' homie

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
its a guy called Charlemagne, he produced Girls on Camrons album. he flips the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun song into a hip hop beat with an MPC 2000 and a Triton, its a good watch.

AMG were u able to watch it ok? (wanna know if the link works)

sAfE.

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah.... I can't get it to work either. anybody know whats up with te link? Why does it work for some and not ohters?

Soulja

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
rtsp://a1236.v94997.c9499.g.vr.akamaistream.net/ondemand/7/1236/9499/v001/defjam.download.akamai.com/9499/rocafella/camron/350_making_beat_girls.rm

thats the link to use there .................

make sure you got real player 10 go to file then open then copy and paste that link in it worked for me !

It's a good video, funny how he has all that stuff and then makes a beat like lol, 'cam'ron' called me up and asked me to re-do cyndi lauper LMAO, that kinda stuff would make you wanna change nubmers !

ill o.g.
Propz on this rhythmik.

I know Charlemagne. He did that "blueprint2" track on the blueprint 2 album.

dope video. I wasnt feelin the track but its always cool to watch somebody else makin shit.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
just make sure u all download Real Player, its doesnt take too long, then it should just pop up as soon as you use the link.

sAfE.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I like that track, it didnt seem like he added too much to it as well. He kept it simple, added the hook and it was nice. I got to get me one of Kork Tr-Rack's, I noticed Boola had one in his beat video.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeh them tr racks sound nice.

did anyone see Charlemagne lay any bass down? he didnt seem to mention one thing about any bass...?

sAfE.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Rhythmikal said:
yeh them tr racks sound nice.

did anyone see Charlemagne lay any bass down? he didnt seem to mention one thing about any bass...?

sAfE.

the lead is a bass noise... so you don't lay down another bass line... otherwise the lead will become either distorted or muffled... or just sound wack...

members online