Ron Artest is a certified classless goon!!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
If this was hockey, Artest would have a huge target painted on him for the rest of the season because of that.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
I remember his last season with the Rockets, when they played the Lakers. After a play, he ran the entire length of the court , up to Kobe to.... do absolutely nothing! Ironically, he accused Kobe of being dirty because he..... wait for it......THREW AN ELBOW!!! I'm not making this stuff up yall.

ill o.g.
Nobody....i repeat nobody wants to fight Ron Artest...Check the resume

Huh? Do the same bro. Not to say that Artest is soft, but why would u make a statement like that? Check the vid i posted earlier. He didn't want to fight. There was no incident after the game, or anything. The only running up on Kobe he did was to run up on him in the shower and tell him he wants to help him (Kobe) get a ring.

Won't even bring up the fact that he several times has walked away from confrontations with big bad....... Lamar Odom!!!

Also in the notorious brawl vs the Pistons, do you remember what started the whole thing? 2 words.....Ben Wallace. Ron wanted nooo drama, except with the man in the stands.

I'm not making this stuff up bro...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I think the thing thats missing in every case is - what has happened prior to everything getting out of hand. These guys talk shhh to each other, they take cheap shots at each other all game long but we don't really see that part. We just see when someone gets fed up and starts the drama.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Huh? Do the same bro. Not to say that Artest is soft, but why would u make a statement like that? Check the vid i posted earlier. He didn't want to fight. There was no incident after the game, or anything. The only running up on Kobe he did was to run up on him in the shower and tell him he wants to help him (Kobe) get a ring.

Won't even bring up the fact that he several times has walked away from confrontations with big bad....... Lamar Odom!!!

Also in the notorious brawl vs the Pistons, do you remember what started the whole thing? 2 words.....Ben Wallace. Ron wanted nooo drama, except with the man in the stands.

I'm not making this stuff up bro...

Malice at the Palace - Ron Artest fight - Pacers vs Pistons - YouTube

How far you going back homey? I thought Ron was crazy when he was playing for St. Johns looooonnng before that Detroit shit. Growing up he played at a ball park where he witnessed poeple dying over games. Maybe i'm not as tough as you and the people you associate with,but a 6'7 260 pound clinically proven crazy man from Queens who has witnessed people die since their youth im not tryin to fuck with and i dont think most NBA players who have probably not fought a day in there lives want to either

ill o.g.
How far you going back homey? I thought Ron was crazy when he was playing for St. Johns looooonnng before that Detroit shit. Growing up he played at a ball park where he witnessed poeple dying over games. Maybe i'm not as tough as you and the people you associate with,but a 6'7 260 pound clinically proven crazy man from Queens who has witnessed people die since their youth im not tryin to fuck with and i dont think most NBA players who have probably not fought a day in there lives want to either

Couple things:

1 You trying to shoot slugs at me. Don't. That's not what we here for. Your toughness, my toughness and my associates' toughness has nothing to do with the statement u made about nobody in the NBA wanting trouble with Artest. Stay focused.

2 You made a statement about MOST (I emphasize MOST) NBA players probably have not fought a day in their (t-h-e-i-r) lives. Why say that? That's an opinion about what thousands of other people have or have not done, which you really can't substantiate.

3 There is a big difference between a person seeing a therapist/psychiatrist, and a person being " a clinically proven crazy man".

4 Coming into the NBA from college, and this can be researched, Artest did not have a bad rap sheet. Who said anything about any craziness or character issues outside of him not being a great leader? I didn't hear any of that.

I am not challenging you as a man bro, I just challenge statements you make without any backing. Nobody wants to mess with Ron Artest? Ben Walllace clearly did. Kobe survived his craziness unscathed. I am not even challenging Artests' toughness. I mean, this is the guy who fractured Michael Jordan's ribs in a pick up game at Jordan's house, just before his first season in Washington. It's just the nobody wants to f with him thing that's a little far fetched. If you check his resume, the only person he beat up, that we can easily prove, is a guy he thought threw beer on him. That's his resume.