Ron Artest is a certified classless goon!!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Couple things:

1 You trying to shoot slugs at me. Don't. That's not what we here for. Your toughness, my toughness and my associates' toughness has nothing to do with the statement u made about nobody in the NBA wanting trouble with Artest. Stay focused.

2 You made a statement about MOST (I emphasize MOST) NBA players probably have not fought a day in their (t-h-e-i-r) lives. Why say that? That's an opinion about what thousands of other people have or have not done, which you really can't substantiate.

3 There is a big difference between a person seeing a therapist/psychiatrist, and a person being " a clinically proven crazy man".

4 Coming into the NBA from college, and this can be researched, Artest did not have a bad rap sheet. Who said anything about any craziness or character issues outside of him not being a great leader? I didn't hear any of that.

I am not challenging you as a man bro, I just challenge statements you make without any backing. Nobody wants to mess with Ron Artest? Ben Walllace clearly did. Kobe survived his craziness unscathed. I am not even challenging Artests' toughness. I mean, this is the guy who fractured Michael Jordan's ribs in a pick up game at Jordan's house, just before his first season in Washington. It's just the nobody wants to f with him thing that's a little far fetched. If you check his resume, the only person he beat up, that we can easily prove, is a guy he thought threw beer on him. That's his resume.
When did i throw shots at you? when I said you may be tougher than me? I said that in jest my man.i"ve never spoke with or met you. I have know clue of your toughness or lack there of. I know tone is hard to interpet in post sometimes,but I don't internet bang . Way to old for it and never been a fan of it anyways.The majority of non music convo in this fourm is the equivalent to afternoon barbershop talk to me. I also dont mind people opposing my opinion. Just having a discussion about sports. I'm sorry if you felt i was personally attacking you
Now back on Ron, I still think he's crazy and shouldnt be provoked. Doesnt mean i think he's invincible. I work at Staples Center spoke with him a few times, heard a few stories about him from people around the office...he aint all there..and he's really big..not my type of combo

members online

No members online now.