Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
shit i dunno,

maybe "I'll Hurt You" by busta rhymes

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Man if yall havent heard it, and if u like mystikal, if u dont thats fine just listen to the track, check the song called Alright on the tarantula cd...thats when i first heard someone mention scott storch on record...blayyyzin....

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I like that 3 Sides to a Story beat he did for Joe Budden. Other than that, I can't really think of anything.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
finnigan said:
Lil Kim's "Lighters Up" .

If im not mistaken... wasnt that beat just a strait Rip from Damien Marleys "Welcome to Jamrock"..........

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Sanova said:
If im not mistaken... wasnt that beat just a strait Rip from Damien Marleys "Welcome to Jamrock"..........

haha yea pretty much.....that shit was wack....ill be straight up about it too.... FUCK SCOTT STORCH....its all about DRE cali reppin all day everyday 619 yeaaaaa

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
spanishharlem said:
haha yea pretty much.....that shit was wack....ill be straight up about it too.... FUCK SCOTT STORCH....its all about DRE cali reppin all day everyday 619 yeaaaaa

Dre is my all time fav producer of all time, but how are you gonna say fuck scott, if it wasn't for him where would that piano riff off still dre

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
ya'll know hes supposed to be goin out wit Lil Kim

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
still dre is my favorite, that track is sick.

Sanova said:
ya'll know hes supposed to be goin out wit Lil Kim

i've heard that for a minute now, is it really true?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
it was in XXL magazine as a secondary headline for his feautred article

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
y'all are crazy!! Break Ya Neck by Busta!! WOOOOOOOOH!!

I didn't even know Storch fucked with that. I thought to this day that was all Dre. Maybe they did a co-production thing. Either way, if Scott touched it, that's gotta be it. The second that song comes on in the clubs, shit gets shut down. It's over. While Fat Joe may make you Lean Back, Busta takes you're fucking head straight off with that one....Guillotine styles