Sean Bell

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90

Thats a totally different context, ive seen that first hand(i was in kenya last december when the civial war popped off)

America is suppose to be the guiding light of democracy etc..etc.. Dont get me wrong, i love this country, becasue i have traveled to 3rd world spots and seen how they get down, but that dosent mean that the fucked up shit that happens here is any less relevant.....

The police are above the law, it doesnt matter if the victim is black or white or any other denomination, its them vs us. And time and time again id say 90% of the time, the police get away with the murder.
Just like Jean Charles DeMenezes(Brazilian), shot 12 times at point blank range by londons Met Police. Not a single officer has even been charged with his murder let alone taken to court. It was hushed up as a mistaken identity by the force, they thought he was a terrorist. I think he planted the bombs on the trains of 7/7 under the auspicies of a drill which they were carrying out at the same stations at the same time of the explosions. I could very well be wrong, but the timing of his "assasination" rings bells in my intuition. The force took the blame, and so everyone invloved is scot free. If people think things are bad now, I say this is nothing compared to whats coming.
With a global economic crash(manufactured crash), on our doorsteps, credit crunch(the cause of every crash ie cash removed from the economy), oil price rises, food price rises, salary rises that cant compete with "real" inflation.
People are going to be getting pretty angry and some even mad when there is no food and people are hungry.
Once people start dying due to the malnutrition, then things will get very nasty. And who do you think will be policing all this nastyness.
I may be the bringer of bad tidings, I may be a delusional fantasist. All Im saying is protect ya neck now, be prepared because soon it might be too late.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
All this is doing is letting the corrupt cops know is that its open seasons for young black males.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
thats about as uncool as it gets...

ur right relic a passenger on my bus heard it too n we were talkin about it. I dont respect cops but i have a best friend i know since 1st grade we grew up together i dont look at him as a cop and hes Hispanic he tells me his Sergeant at his precint is racist itz wild man

i have friends thats kno them shes from my part of town in Far Rockaway

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I know quite a few cops in NYPD....one being my cousin.

He told me they busted this dude for possession....but they had to chase this guy for 6 blocks on foot.

After they caught him....all the cops started beating this dude down for nothing....then they looked @ my cousin and asked "you want a piece of this before we cuff him?" He turned it down and kept it moving...

It's like a catch 22... You have people out there with no respect for the police department...and you have officers who know this tend to be much more impulsive and more liable to use excessive/deadly force because of the fear of getting killed on duty..

But let me ask yall this...Do you think those cops asked for all of this?
I think they felt they were in danger at some point....IMO.....People on the outside think that the officers had all the time in the world to make the decision on whether deadly force should be used....
Yes, I know the officers are trained to make the right decision quickly (that's just to cover the department's ass in my opinion)....but not everyone responds to the same situation the same way....and if one officer decides to shoot....the other officers will assume that their collegue opened fire because that officer felt immediately threatened, so 9 times out of 10 they will open fire as well.....

As for the officer who fired 31 shots...he felt he was being shot at....
Yes, the only gunfire he was hearing was NYPD, but the officer probably experienced "tunnel vision" All he saw was the vehicle and the men inside it...but he was able to hear the bullets whizzing by and the guns shooting....which I think is why he kept shooting..

The commanding officer should've been the one that called the cease fire immediately...especially since there were officers on opposite sides of the vehicle, posing a "friendly fire" danger (there's nothing friendly about friendly fire, they kill as well).

Sad day for NYC... I just hope my friends and family don't pay the price for the lack of good judgment of a few.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
It may sound like a ploy....same shit happened with Diallo...

You can't really discount his story, because it is very possible....

Do I agree with the verdict? YES I DO.

Should they all lose their jobs, YES THEY SHOULD.

But like the system says....innocent until proven guilty....not the other way around....

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
It may sound like a ploy....same shit happened with Diallo...

You can't really discount his story, because it is very possible....

Do I agree with the verdict? YES I DO.

Should they all lose their jobs, YES THEY SHOULD.

But like the system says....innocent until proven guilty....not the other way around....

No fucking way!

Did they KILL someone without provocation who they were in no possible danger from? Yes.

That's murder, if the dude was white and they weren't cops, they'd be away for a long time.

Some bullshit story of: "I thought I was being shot at", doesn't hold any water and does not diminish personal liability even if true. If you shot a cop and said: "I thought he was going to shoot me", how well would that hold up in court?

It's obvious that they are not being held to the same standards as the general public. It's so clear you can see it from China.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Did they KILL someone without provocation who they were in no possible danger from? Yes.

How do you know? There's NO way you and I know that....There were two conficting stories....and the prosecution failed to PROVE that the cops were NOT in danger....

Now if the case was clear cut.....(which it wasn't) then I'd be for the conviction.

But in our glorious, but flawed court system, they must walk...

A lot of people (not pointing out anyone in here) made their decisions way before they went to trial....mostly emotional accusations.

Yes if the races were different, maybe that would've changed the outcome of the case......

But who lives their lives saying "what if"?

How did OJ win his case?

Of course most people believe he did it......but the prosecution failed to prove he did.....soooooo OJ walked....

My decision was based strictly on evidence presented......not by what I thought the cops saw through their eyes or what they might've seen..

Sad thing is, the prosecution didn't have enough credible witnesses to back their story........sad..but true...

Now about the requesting a trial with no jury, that was pure genius... But hey...if you were them, wouldn't you? If they asked for a jury trial, they would've all been convicted. That was smart on their parts. That's why it's always good to know your rights.

If you think a cop is going to shoot you, the court will automatically think you were possibly committing a crime. Cops are there to enforce the law, so if they were going to use deadly force on you, there had to be a reason. Of course that sounds like pure bullshit to you and I. But that's the way it is....yes they are held to different standards than we are. Mainly because they are trained individuals, while you and I are not.

But hey..some people rather be judged by twelve than carried by six....

This is why we have to vote.... People talk allll the shit in the world about how this country sucks..but no one gets off their lazy asses to go vote...or even register...

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
they did a march in harlem ova the weekend..................itz funny how ur a regular dude in the streets n when something like this happens u become a symbol hes just added to the list like the othas

Yo i say we make a track for Sean Bell with some Martin L King samples to symbols wuts goin on

Fade n the Mods how about it

members online