September 18-19, 2014 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from September 18-19th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on September 18th at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on September 19th, where the results will be posted the same day.

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the voters will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Prizes

Prize will be provided by SoundPackFlyer. The "Fresh & New Bundle" plus an e-book!

The winner will also receive a custom voice tag (maximum 10 words) from ChelseaVoiceTags.com!

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2014091819.png

Last edited:

sam plaerz

PLAERZ MUSIC (SOUND OF THE FUTURE)
Battle Points: 1
Big shout out to the Illmusik family who made this platform possible and Fade. I'm with a production team called Plaerz, and we got dat fresh sound on lock, other producers beware. LOL. I'm already looking forward to next week's Beat It competition, so may the best man win and the rest of us keep improving. Stay blessed and u can check our link: www.soundcloud.com/plaerzbeats

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
I liked @olujade and the feel of the song, my girl also liked it(!). Still my vote went to @djfeedme were i really liked the theme, fx work and drums. Great competition, looking forward to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online