Sticky Show Your Setup!

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Some pretty nice set ups in here. I'll post mine when i finish moving and get a cam..

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
my little setup

i use cool edit pro 2 to edit and fl studio to make the hot shit

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 357

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
haha thanks .. naw i always try and keep my work area clean .. i go by the theory, look good, feel good, perform good. Plus my girl will start bitchin if I didnt keep my shit tidy lol... I hate clutter so everything must have its own space ......

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Ash Holmz said:
heres my joint i setup in my new apartment.. its not finished yet still have 2 more items on the way (ensoniq eps keyboard to replace that ugly ass yamaha psr)but....

Dang man! Those speakers are huge, what kind are they? And I see you rockin with Just Blaze with the MPC 4000, haha nice. Is that the new Motif next to the Mac? Is it any different from the regular Motif Rack? Set up is real nice man, the only thing that looks out of place is that old keyboard lol.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Seoul P said:
Dang man! Those speakers are huge, what kind are they? And I see you rockin with Just Blaze with the MPC 4000, haha nice. Is that the new Motif next to the Mac? Is it any different from the regular Motif Rack? Set up is real nice man, the only thing that looks out of place is that old keyboard lol.

hah yeah that keyboard looks straight kindergarden but it does the job lol ...... those monitors are tapco s8 monitors ... they are a great deal, they are relatively inexpensive, they are made by mackie and sound real nice ... i never had the original motif but the es is bangin! them i been goin crazy wit that module since i got it ....

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
no pics yeat but ill list:

Reason 2.5
Reload 1.0
ReCyle 2.0
Cubase SX (bootleg verion.. so i dont use it much)
Nuendo 2 (same as above)
Yamaha s03
and a MV-8000 workstation commin soon.

dResLo24

ill o.g.
My Place

What up Fam. I`m new to this site. Well not really, I been watchin yall from a distance, peekin in. Yall seem like some cool cats. Real positive minded. Big ups to the whole IllMuzik headz. Damn, I hope these links worked......................If not. heres what i`M workin with...
My Brain
Yamaha Motif 8
Radium 49 -M-Audio
Tech 1200 W/Shure m44-7 needle
Wack Gemini fake 1200 with dust....
4 Crates
Numark Mixer (wack)well, its ok, it works!
M-Audio Studiophile Monitors
RadioShack Mic ( not an MC)
Reason 3.0
FL 5 Producer ed.
Soundforge 7.0
Acid 3.0
Logic 5.0
Adobe Audition 5
And endless imagination......

I gotta figure out how to get pics up, damn.

dResLo24

ill o.g.
Yamaha Motif 8
Radium 49 -M-Audio
Tech 1200 W/Shure m44-7 needle
Wack Gemini fake 1200 with dust....
4 Crates
Numark Mixer (wack)well, its ok, it works!
M-Audio Studiophile Monitors
RadioShack Mic ( not an MC)
Reason 3.0
FL 5 Producer ed.
Soundforge 7.0
Acid 3.0
Logic 5.0
Adobe Audition 5
And endless imagination......

M

MFosterUk

shitty camerphone picture

Attachments

• mp7qc.png
    mp7qc.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 296

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
^^^^^^ yo i just bought an ensoniq eps! ... i fucked up tho cuz i dont have the boot disk yet .. i need to order that joint .... do u make use out of that piece (sampling/using sounds offa floppies) or do u just use it to control other shit ... im tryin to use it for some lo fi gritty shit .... how u like that thing?