Sticky Show Your Setup!

B

Burna

Sorry no webcam, so this is a bit cheezy, so heres a list w/ pics..

Akai MPC 2500(Pic)
Radium 49'(pic)
MBox 2(Pic)
TASCAM Portastudio(Pic)
M-Audio BX8a Monitors(Pic) I got 2 sets.
Yamaha EMX5000-20 20(Pic)
Cubase SX
*Soon getting Pro-Tools*

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Emax
12/8-bit Digital Sampler
* 8 voices, multi-timbral
* Max 42kHz sample rate
* 5-octave touch sensitive
keyboard and 3U Rack
* Low Pass Analog Filters
* Up to 512 KB sample RAM
* Sequencer

SP1200
* 12-bit linear resolution
* 26,040 Hz Sample Rate
* 8 velocity sensing pads
* 384 Kbytes sample ROM
* 10 seconds sample time
* Realtime sequencer
* MIDI Sample Dump
* Analog filters!

Perhaps its ugly but the emax is the poor man's SP1200, same signature sound...

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is just my lil sett up that is in two different rooms of my place.

the basics(Mv, motif, nordlead, Pc, Motu 828(not shown), Studio projects c1, 2 pairs of Alesis monitors, Nuendo software)

Attachments

• DSC00615.JPG
    DSC00615.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC00607.JPG
    DSC00607.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00608.JPG
    DSC00608.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 263

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Young_keys u def have a nice lil setup. Dat MV treatin u right? Da Motif and it look good togetha.

Thanks alot! The mv is my number one weapon. So many options. I love the vga..as you can see in that pic i pretty much use that lcd screen to see everything thats going on in the mv! Only software i use now days is the tracking program.

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Da Pk-6 is the Proteus 2000. I know what u talkin about(E-maxx) but neva messed wit it. I rememeba readin about it somewhere along time ago.

And yeah that thing is ugly

emaxhd.jpg

AHH! the Proteus 2000, I thought it was the vintage keys or extreme keys joint.....or wait, maybe it came with the vintage or extreme keys rom???? I can't remember....I just know all those MK's and PK's have tight sounds.......I'm going to start searching for the Vintage Keys, and Extreme Lead roms for my MK-6....I'm pressed to max it out. i think you can add 2 to 3 more roms to it. Did you add any roms to yours?

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Pics Soon .....does This Do The Job

here is the setup for Domestic Disturbance Studios.........the studio for Visual Ink Entertainment ....... for now

EMU MK-6
MACKIE 6 monitors
Fostex PS-3 monitors
M-AUDIO 8x8
Behringer UB1832FX PRO board
YAMAHA RS7000
ROLAND S-10 midi controller
YAMAHA MOTIF ES RACK
ASR-X-PRO red box
REASON 3.0
PROJECT 5.2
PROTOOLS 7.1
SONAR 5.0 PE
WAVES plug-ins galore
VST out the waaaazoo
MINI-MOOG plugs
AKAI MPC 1000 v2.1
MXL 990 mic
VARIOUS PLUG-INS to do the job

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
young_keyz said:
This is just my lil sett up that is in two different rooms of my place.

the basics(Mv, motif, nordlead, Pc, Motu 828(not shown), Studio projects c1, 2 pairs of Alesis monitors, Nuendo software)

nice setup man, that roland is a beast, i would love to get one of those, expensive as fuck though

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
MORFEEUS said:
here is the setup for Domestic Disturbance Studios.........the studio for Visual Ink Entertainment ....... for now

EMU MK-6

I'll buy that from u. I really want one or if somebody can get me da ROM i'd be in good shape.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
tip for you emu fans, try a EIV XT sampler and add some of the emu roms in it. Best sounding synth/sampler from emu, all the mk/pk and several modules have crappy converters..

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Finally got my pics up. Check em out. (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Hey! WUSHATNANIN????
how do you like that VS2000???? I was reading some reviews on zZOUNDS.COM and they(people who purchased it) gave it a 7.2 OUT OF 10 OVERALL.......but after reading the actual reviews, only two people had anything good to say......So what do you think...I want to cop one, but they have a used VS24000 with all the VS8F3 cards installed for 1,329.00 at this used gear store in MD. If that's gone by the time I go to get it, I think I will roll with the VS2000 'cause they're like 1,300 brand new now or a KORG D32000 1,100.00 brand new now.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Man im lovin the VS-2000 make sure u get the VGA expansion if u do get it. It makes it so easy to use. Right now im loving it and also u can get 3rd party plug ins and shit. So its worth having. The people who usually leave bad reviews are the ones who dont take the time to figure out how to work da damn thing. But so far its doin me good. Now when it comes to track recorders i dont fuck wit Korg or Fostex. Not sayin u dont have to but im tellin i havent seen a track recordery et that has effects that can top Roland's effects.

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Man im lovin the VS-2000 make sure u get the VGA expansion if u do get it. It makes it so easy to use. Right now im loving it and also u can get 3rd party plug ins and shit. So its worth having. The people who usually leave bad reviews are the ones who dont take the time to figure out how to work da damn thing. But so far its doin me good. Now when it comes to track recorders i dont fuck wit Korg or Fostex. Not sayin u dont have to but im tellin i havent seen a track recordery et that has effects that can top Roland's effects.

I feel you on the F/X's and you can add 3 cards ( run 2 plug ins on each ) to the 2000, and only 2 to the 2400 and 2480...And I will mos'definitely get the VGA....shux....that's the main reason for even considering the joint. and to PIGGY BACK on what you said about the bad reviews, I figured the same thing. They probably moved up from a lesser machine, and couldn't fathom all the VS had to offer. One person went so far as to say it was a PLASTIC TOY.....
I was looking at the KORG because it has 32 straight tracks at 24 bit, and you can run 11 F/X's simultaneously..a mastering suite, CD burner and 12 inputs( wouldn't need a mixer) all for 1,100bux(WOW)...KORG has gotten way better with the D3200 and the 32XD and 16XD check'em out. Right now I have the YAMMY AW16G. I've had it since it came out and that lil'joint is a beast......BUUUUUT.....it oonly has 16 tracks( I'm averaging 12-16 tracks per MIDI sequence nowa days with all the drum layering) and 4 of them are stereo.....and it's a B#tch to mix with them...you know, one fader controlling 2 tracks...but nothing could beat the sound it produces in it's price range.......the F/X's are a beast too. and dynamics on every channel. People couldn't belive I was making CD's in my bed room.....they thought I was going to a Pro Studio the way them CD's coming out......

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
nice set up ed. definately feelin the turntables and the mpc.

lol u got all the boxes on top of the desk? that what those are??

i got mine under the desk