Sticky Show Your Setup!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Damn devil, that ia truely a Bizzare ass setup!!
My man got the monitor strapped to the ceiling!
The Atari 2600 chillin in there..just whoa...
BTW gear hates dust, but this seems fitting what with the name and the pics.
Funky mic setup as well!

thanks relic,
there was no room for the speakers on the floor so up in the ceiling they went, in my old studio i had 4 of those bad boys hooked up ( mtx aal212b's ). with the atari i plan on getting some other equipment and getting em circuit bent, i wanna make a lo-fi break-beat workstation with sample manipulation and random synthesis involved/working together midi and whatnot. and for the life of me i cant keep dust off of my shit in this building, and i rarely have enough time to dust everyday. my boy thats a heating and air guy told me about some filter material he could get for me to put on my air outlet to help out, we'll see. that mic setup only cost me one of my buddies kidneys. pretty simple actually take some friends to tijuana get one of em real drunk slip a mickey or two on em and walla black market ebay kidneys and new microphones. i think next im gonna sell someones liver and get a complete pro-tools digital interface set-up.
i have souls to trade as well,
ELDIA

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
hands down the craziest setup ive ever seen fam... ur shit looked like a studio/ mechanics garage/ torture chamber / bomb making lab .... wow... beautiful if i must so myself... thats crazy right there .. props for making the space work for you though

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Damn.
U got vinyl everywhere lol.

you can never have enough!!! but now with final scratch, serato, and adion djdecks the possibilities are endless.

hands down the craziest setup ive ever seen fam... ur shit looked like a studio/ mechanics garage/ torture chamber / bomb making lab .... wow... beautiful if i must so myself... thats crazy right there .. props for making the space work for you though

i try... thanks ash,
ELDIA

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
...I bet you "Waldo" is hiding somewhere in there, LOL!

if you can find him, i'll give you a free customized drum machine.

lovin the bassstation!

but,,, just a rant on behringer, take em out, get a patchbay n hook it up to the akai lol

yeah i love the Bs, its a finiky little bitch, as of right now the power supply is not working correctly so it makes the keyboard act irratik. gotta fix that shit real quick like. that Bs was one of my first pieces along with a turntable and a ensonic asr10. it has alot of history behind it. when i first started producing i had an apartment with a (friend) and had all my shit in my room. i leave for a music festival and come back 4 days later to find all my shit gone even my fuking clothes, my roomate packed up and went to florida on my ass. he spred out my shit from his moms house to his sisters. i ended up finding everything, hence i had to break into his moms house to get my shit from there. and when i went to his sisters house they had my speakers in their living room like they were theirs all set-up nice like. so i was peeking in the window on em looking at my shit and a kid comes running through with my fuking BassStation like it was a toy. needless to say i kicked in the front door and they threatend to call the police, i told them to go ahead while my friend was backing up the truck to the front door. my ex roomate got his though, he was a real dumbass. when he went to florida he tried to stay with a friend of mine and i had about 3 more buddies down there. he ended up with a shitload of staples in his head a hospital bill and a car that got blown up. i never got my clothes back, that fuker!!!!!!!

oh yeah on that behringer its a mx9000 and i only paid $250 for it. it doesnt work properly either. but i figured i might get some use out of it or sell it. i just havent had the time to even fuk with it...

later,
.......ELDIA

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I'm trying to keep it really simple.

Attachments

• Lab.JPG
    Lab.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 311

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
if you can find him, i'll give you a free customized drum machine.

yeah i love the Bs, its a finiky little bitch, as of right now the power supply is not working correctly so it makes the keyboard act irratik. gotta fix that shit real quick like. that Bs was one of my first pieces along with a turntable and a ensonic asr10. it has alot of history behind it. when i first started producing i had an apartment with a (friend) and had all my shit in my room. i leave for a music festival and come back 4 days later to find all my shit gone even my fuking clothes, my roomate packed up and went to florida on my ass. he spred out my shit from his moms house to his sisters. i ended up finding everything, hence i had to break into his moms house to get my shit from there. and when i went to his sisters house they had my speakers in their living room like they were theirs all set-up nice like. so i was peeking in the window on em looking at my shit and a kid comes running through with my fuking BassStation like it was a toy. needless to say i kicked in the front door and they threatend to call the police, i told them to go ahead while my friend was backing up the truck to the front door. my ex roomate got his though, he was a real dumbass. when he went to florida he tried to stay with a friend of mine and i had about 3 more buddies down there. he ended up with a shitload of staples in his head a hospital bill and a car that got blown up. i never got my clothes back, that fuker!!!!!!!

oh yeah on that behringer its a mx9000 and i only paid $250 for it. it doesnt work properly either. but i figured i might get some use out of it or sell it. i just havent had the time to even fuk with it...

later,
.......ELDIA

Wow, thats a funny story dude. That must have been pretty crazy to come home and see all of your stuff jacked. I'm glad that you got your stuff back though, (besides your clothes).

Peace

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Here's my set-up at my dorm. Very minimal (just Protools LE 7.3.1 and Reason 3.0 for now), I'm mixing with an AKG headphone (weak). I'm planning to get a Blue Sky Media Desk 2.1 at the end of this month tho.

08-22-07_2236.jpg

Peace.

400-m

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The Lab

The Lab

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 244