Nothing special....just the basics!

BEHRINGER TRUTHS B2031P MONITORS
MPC 2K BLOW'D OUT
REASON 3.04
ROLAND JV80 SOUND MODULE..HID AROUND THERE SOMEWHERE
U CAN SEE THE MEDEVIL DIGI001 ABOVE THE AMP LOWER RIGHT
M-AUDIO AXIOM25 WITH 8 PADS
YAMAHA PRO MIX 01
GLOCK 20 ON TOP OF THE CDS RIGHT SIDE...LOL..AIN'T NO PLAY IN GA. THEM BOYZ WILL GETCHA!

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ROUGH.. And DUSTY

Attachments

• n677209877_215338_4875.jpg
    n677209877_215338_4875.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 273

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL...i saw his setup too..
that's an old pic i have wire covers.
and a Girl to dust for me so it's a lil cleaner now

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
ROUGH.. And DUSTY

I actually have a rack for my MPC that sits to my left right in front of the window. I moved it to the desk top for the purpose of the picture. Shit would have been spread out too far for the pic.

p.s. u typing bout my shit...lol...look at yours. u got the mp sitting in old ass chair! Where do u sit?....lmbao

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Nothing special....just the basics!

BEHRINGER TRUTHS B2031P MONITORS
MPC 2K BLOW'D OUT
REASON 3.04
ROLAND JV80 SOUND MODULE..HID AROUND THERE SOMEWHERE
U CAN SEE THE MEDEVIL DIGI001 ABOVE THE AMP LOWER RIGHT
M-AUDIO AXIOM25 WITH 8 PADS
YAMAHA PRO MIX 01
GLOCK 20 ON TOP OF THE CDS RIGHT SIDE...LOL..AIN'T NO PLAY IN GA. THEM BOYZ WILL GETCHA!

Lil Drama, How do you like the feel of the keys on the Axiom? The controller as a whole gets good reviews from what I've read.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Lil Drama, How do you like the feel of the keys on the Axiom? The controller as a whole gets good reviews from what I've read.

I love it man. IMO its the perfect controller for guys who don't play the keyboard fluently so they don't have a need for 88keyz. The Axiom is complementary to most all the professional grade software out. 8 pads assignable pads, 8 assignable rotarys, stop,play,record, fwd,rev that control your software or your mpc or viceversa. Wish I had gotten it earlier. It's a powerful compact controller that works perfectly for what I do. I upgraded to it from an M-Audio 49e and before that a Roland JW50.

All it's positive reviews are well deserved. That's what made me check it out.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
LOL Drama.... what's up with the MP. half way falling of the desk dude.

Just for you Daikomo...lol..see my rack to the left by the window? yea..ok! I have a place to sit! Get your spiderman wired junk pile together man! lol--j/k!

I have a rack for my Pro mix as well. I use to have a studio so trust me...I got alot of shit that's not in the picture. Limited room now that I have it at the house so I gotta make it do what it do. lol

It's not about how pretty it looks its about what you can do with it right? RIGHT! Unless you actually have a studio open to the public you can dress her down a little.

Gran-Dad

WOZART
ill o.g.
The Green Room

You would'nt believe what comes out of this studio.

Chek me out @ myspace.com/gran_dad

Attachments

• Big Ken.jpg
    Big Ken.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 213
  • Da Brains.jpg
    Da Brains.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 247
  • Monitoring System.jpg
    Monitoring System.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 210
  • Tiny Mixer and Headphone amp.jpg
    Tiny Mixer and Headphone amp.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Trinity.jpg
    Trinity.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 229

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Damn, I'm never clicking on this thread again till I get me some hardware. Keeps reminding me of how much of a broke mah-fucka I really am LOL.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Damn, I'm never clicking on this thread again till I get me some hardware. Keeps reminding me of how much of a broke mah-fucka I really am LOL.

You'll get there. You gotta crawl before you can walk. What are you using to do beats now?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90

Dude the beats are all that matter... I aint trying to offend no body, but for the most part the cats with the most equiment are not the "nicest" producers on this site IMO.....