Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
And now I understand..Cool.

Hell I wanna go too! I aint gonne hit on your wife tho there are like 3 bil chinese chicks.

Your wife looks pissed off tho, she yell alot? lol

lol, nah mate the sun's in her eyes there. I have to admit though Chinese women don't take much shit. In Chinese families the woman is usually the boss; which was one of our biggest causes of arguments in the beginning.

Yes, there are plenty more for sure.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I was thinking the same thing but I was trying to give Noble the benefit of the doubt and maybe he was joking or something. I mean his name is NOBLEwordz.

I been rocking this jacket for years. I gotta get a new one.

Where the hell is this picture?....U at the whitehouse or something?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Much respect to sincock. I didn't see the pic, but based off the responses, Asian Women ftw.

I only mess when asian chicks... theres even one with her back turned in one of the pics i posted haha

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Where the hell is this picture?....U at the whitehouse or something?

My wife made me go to the park and the is a museum or something there. She loves to take pictures. The full photo is cool because we almost got the whole pillar in there.

I don't mess with Asian chicks. They are all crazy. A whole new level of crazy. 4 words... The Joy Luck Club.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
I don't mess with Asian chicks. They are all crazy. A whole new level of crazy. 4 words... The Joy Luck Club.

Wow.

Ah, you do realise the reason the topic of Asian women came up is that my wife is Chinese, don't you?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Wow.

Ah, you do realise the reason the topic of Asian women came up is that my wife is Chinese, don't you?

Still to him they are crazy lol..

I wont date spanish women anymore, I once dated this half spanish half chinese chick who was FINE as hell, but nutty as a dang peanut bar.
I had to let her go sadly.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Still to him they are crazy lol..

I wont date spanish women anymore, I once dated this half spanish half chinese chick who was FINE as hell, but nutty as a dang peanut bar.
I had to let her go sadly.

I dated a half egyptian half spanish chic who was also super fine. Girl had the looks and skin color of egypt but the body of a latina, DAYUM! She was the same though, looney as a dorothy dix inmate. I was glad to let her go and the be-ouch broke in my house and stole some audio/video gear from me about 2 weeks after we broke up.

dac

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
yeah, well my daughter is half Chinese and if anyone disses her I'm gonna string em up by the scrotum.

BTW I love my wife and she's not crazy, (for a woman (jk)). She's the most sincere, kind, loving, honest person I know.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
yeah, well my daughter is half Chinese and if anyone disses her I'm gonna string em up by the scrotum.

BTW I love my wife and she's not crazy, (for a woman (jk)). She's the most sincere, kind, loving, honest person I know.

lol, I was gonna say, shes a woman how can she not be crazy!?
However I work with mostly women and prefer it to working with lots of guys.
Female supervisors have mostly been waaaay better, and have made better judges (mostly..some..uh uh.) in my experience ...
Im gonna try and remember to post a pic tonight.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Half chinks are the worst kind.