SHOW yourself

• beat this! voting starts in...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
For real?...I dunno, maybe if he wasnt standing by the blank wall with the glowstars, other than that........I dont see whats that bad about it ??...Dudes just standin there smilin'. Im not playing devils advocate or nothin, i just dont see whats so bad about it?. OK, maybe its a little funny, but not like "geeky" really.....but it still aint that bad....I give u props for havin the balls to post it if anything...Its wierd posting a pic of yerself and having people judge u from that so, i relate....

T

The Bastard

im about to take you all back ,remember the lasers? you had to have the lasers in a school picture.... this is the type a shit a magazine would try to use against me if i got famous lol

Attachments

• gods son.jpg
    gods son.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 203

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
lol oh shyt... i have an ol' school laser pic too, but it's not on my computer tho.

memories...

T

The Bastard

Producer_GyaL said:
hum... just not yet ;) soon...eventually... i will have to...
what better place than here. what better time than now ;)

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
BASTARD said:
what better place than here. what better time than now ;)

Yeah, producer_gyal, let's see that pic. Don't be shy. I put my goofy ass pic up. LOL!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
me caught in the middle of a word while trying to rap

Attachments

• DSC00159.JPG
    DSC00159.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00156.JPG
    DSC00156.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 170
T

The Bastard

Big Tone said:
me caught in the middle of a word while trying to rap
u kinda look like the late great pun. course only a fraction of his size

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Hey, i have to say that theres a looot of cuties in here lol. BUt, im sorry, i really dont want to sound like a punk, but for me theres no way that i am going to post a picture of mine online before being famous. Ive seen it happening all the time, people like to see the "before/after" and make fun about it. LOL There is only a few people in here (which i trust) that have seen my face.The world aint ready for me yet, and im not ready for the world. Just be patient...and one day, you'll see and hear ProducerGyaL. Im usually a reserved kind of person. I hate the exposure of this industry.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Check me out!

Attachments

• AMGFitted.jpg
    AMGFitted.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 193
  • mpcfingas.jpg
    mpcfingas.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 176

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Yo AMG! You from Va Beach nigga? I am originally from Norfolk (Norview). Virginia in da house. I will be home next year. Maybe we can do a collab or some shit like dat. Peace!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
well i'm new analog/analog modeling synths, so i dont know how it compares to other more expensive keyboards. i personally like it, i still havent gotten deep into Micron yet!

T

The Bastard

Producer_GyaL said:
Hey, i have to say that theres a looot of cuties in here lol. BUt, im sorry, i really dont want to sound like a punk, but for me theres no way that i am going to post a picture of mine online before being famous. Ive seen it happening all the time, people like to see the "before/after" and make fun about it. LOL There is only a few people in here (which i trust) that have seen my face.The world aint ready for me yet, and im not ready for the world. Just be patient...and one day, you'll see and hear ProducerGyaL. Im usually a reserved kind of person. I hate the exposure of this industry.
thats cool i respect that. but u shouldnt care what anyone thinks or says about u be proud of who u are.

members online