Showcase - April 13-19, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaStudart

Battle Points: 2
Good work guys, will give more feedback soon.

Heres one of my new ones

Sounds dirty, nice job !
@The Thrillz lovin it, maybe that there is more hiting clap would sound much better but that melody is amazing
@Marc Duncan recruit is not my kind sounds too simple , but this teardrops has some great vibe about it good job
@Oliv-E sounds good piano and that background guitar is dope , but that sound that comes around 1:14 is annoying :D

@KZA good stuff , especially love that melody thath comes around 1:46 that some kind flute
@Hypermanbeatz sounds good maybe i would add something else beside this main melody it sounds somehow empty

here is mine

I Like booth, but the second, catch me, It's an original style, have a slow melody, and also a texture making a contrast, criative and well mixed. congrats.

There a litle scratch of a beat !

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@The Thrillz I''m feelin this beat bro!! Along with the visual this puts me in a very good mood. Everything sounds good.
@Marc Duncan Teardrops is definetely gonna be a great song if you can find the right artist. First beat was good the only thing is the melody sounded like that "Shoulder Lean" song I think T.I. made a while back, and a better sound would improve it a lot, either way nice job.
@Oliv-E Very professional arrangement, sound choice, and I like the vocal snippett you put in.
@nottr overall good beat, the only thing I didn't care for was the start of the beat to me the drums were too much, but once the beat changed around 1:45 to the end the beat got very interesting. Loved the guitar. On the second beat don't know how you did that but that electric bass or whatever that was is sick!!
@KZA the beat is laced nicely it's just with that style I have to be in a mood to vibe to it, good beat just not my favorite style.
@Hypermanbeatz this beat got me hyped, made me want to freestyle.
@Fantom 91 first beat is on point love the way it knocks. The second beat is clean and is very well put together to say the least. That J Cole type goes hard! Easily a banger.
@Primz Man the way that beat drops is crazy, I felt that. I think you could have cut the vocal out some but that's just me. Fire.
@EsquireMusic111 What's Good bro! I always love your beats because the melody's are always well put together and the flow of the song never get's dull which is essential to having a great song. Keep em coming.
@GlockNRoll This one is on point the only thing that needs to be fixed is how muffled it sounds.
@AlphaStudart love where this is going with that wah wah sound! If you can beef those drums up it can definetely thump. Nice setup also!
@KongoRampoozy That kick drum goes in!! Gives the track that classic southern feel.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Needed a break from making beats so I decided to play one of my riffs to Kanye West's "Use This Gospel" which was extremely fun especially when Kenny G comes in on the sax lol

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
In my opinion, the chops are great. The bassline, sound a little out of tone, maybe you can find a plungin with more fidelity if you want to use a real bass guitar sound.
Yeah I always struggle with finding good bass sounds if I am trying to recreate a real bass sound. Thanks for the feedback

itzSAYKRIDD

Beatmaker
Hyperman - yoo that beat is raw, bangs hard.. You from the UK? Got a UK feel to it.

Fantom - cool beats, you got a very clean professional sound! Can hear some big names over your beats

Primz - thats a mad beat, got a UK feel to your beats too, would go off in a rave

@EsquireMusic111 - damn!! now thats fire, thats a hit man, i love that sound, id love to work with you, i just followed you on instagram, we got mutual followers too.

Fanton - Wow, now THIS is a fire beat, real real dope, id love to rock on this

Kongo - this is a head bopper, i like it, isnt the type id rap on but i do like it

Alpha - real smooth, could be used in a movie or a game

Slime - yeah this cool, another smooth relaxing beat, props bro!

Un4zn - Got a horror theme to this, reminds me of halloween lol

itzSAYKRIDD

Beatmaker
I dont produce, i rap..

Hope its cool i post a music video in here..

Taken off my album

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@The Thrillz
Really nice beat man, got nothing to add to that.

@Marc Duncan
Not much on the first joint, but Taerdrop was really nice. I would settle it down on the melody though, IMO it was too much. I would split in almost half and its a full win for me.

@Oliv-E
Really chill man... but that 1:14 sound needs a revamp. I know what you were going for, but I think you can do better and that is a pure fire hit man. Super nice.

@nottr
Perugia was really nice, but too much going on for me. Intro is a little long winded to get to the beat and @2:19... need more of that less of the other stuff because that beat is rocking man...really really nice. That is my opinion anyhow

@KZA
Bumpin ass beat! Nicely done.. not much I can say about it other than I would have bigger breaks in it. Hi Hat rolls, hats and kick variables. But I could put this in my car and ride to it all day.

@Hypermanbeatz
I got nothing to say here about par... knockin bro... :fire:

@Fantom 91
First beat is nice, intro is really good and the second beat is nice as well, seem both ready for a rapper to pop on em.

@EsquireMusic111
Nice mix man... fire right thar

@KongoRampoozy
Nice beat man, needs more change-ups but I feel it bro on "Runnin" and "No Surprise", as someone else said, maybe a guitar baseline?

@DJ Dope-Needlz
Needs some mix work for sure, but nice first efforts man

@slimegreenbeats
Cant really comment on it as it isnt a style for me, sorry to be of no help here

@Un4zn
Lil too much on the bass for me and as someone else said, has that holloween feel to it but in a good way.

@itzSAYKRIDD
That is straight :fire: man...very fun one, awesome work!

Heres somethin I been workin on

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online