Showcase - April 2-8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
hope everyone had a good weekend, just got back into town here is mine for the week feedback will be returned.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
good morning, chilly monday morning here in virginia, got a new beat i wanted to share

@Matt-D nice sample choice, good chop work everything kicks right where it should and all that...nice old school vibe i hear here i just wished you added more "cinema" to the beat...like a soft intro leading into the drums or an outro using the voice sample...listening to this beat a couple of times now and have not grown sick of the patterns at all the chop work was done very good here nice work bro

heres my beat...pz!:biggrin:​

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

GRTBTZ

@Matt-D I'm a big fan of that sampling. I liked the way you chopped it up and made that sorta old school vibe to it.
@dBtheProducer That's a really cool beat. Did you sample something? The flute maybe? It sounds really cool with the reggae vibe, nice work.

Here's mine, it's got some pace to it but let me know what you think :D

Syadeu

HELLO ALL!
hope you guys like it XD​

Here is Soundcloud! if you enjoy it, plz leave feedback. I want your thought!
@GRTBTZ I LIKE BASS CHEERS! there is only thing about i want more is BASS. I WANT MORE LOUDER XD​

Last edited:

GRTBTZ

@216 Sound Loved the build up to the beat. Really liked how you played with the hi hats, and that bass goes hard. Nice work
@producervibes Really liked the old school boom bap vibe you were going for. The way the drum track drags on is really cool.
@Syadeu I like how this beat has that electronic vibe to it, especially with the vocal sample. Visualizer is dope. One thing I would suggest is that the beginning sounds a little abrupt with the beat coming in so strong. That's just my opinion, but overall sounding really good.

Here's one I just finished up, let me know what you think :)

SunsetBeats

good morning, chilly monday morning here in virginia, got a new beat i wanted to share

@Matt-D nice sample choice, good chop work everything kicks right where it should and all that...nice old school vibe i hear here i just wished you added more "cinema" to the beat...like a soft intro leading into the drums or an outro using the voice sample...listening to this beat a couple of times now and have not grown sick of the patterns at all the chop work was done very good here nice work bro

heres my beat...pz!:biggrin:​

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Digging the fluttering flute. Whats that a sample of?

SunsetBeats

HELLO ALL!
hope you guys like it XD​

Here is Soundcloud! if you enjoy it, plz leave feedback. I want your thought!
@GRTBTZ I LIKE BASS CHEERS! there is only thing about i want more is BASS. I WANT MORE LOUDER XD​

Digging this a lot. Love the fluttering echo voices. I thought the chimes you bring over the strings at the minute mark should be a lower octave as to not battle with the strings as much as it is.

SunsetBeats

Hey guys new here. Just trying to find as many places to hear sounds and try to get better at beat making. Only been building beats for about six months. But have been playing guitar for 15 years and dabbling in various other instruments. I've got two I want to share but ill post the one with more horns as a tie breaker.

Last edited:

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
@216 Sound Loved the build up to the beat. Really liked how you played with the hi hats, and that bass goes hard. Nice work
@producervibes Really liked the old school boom bap vibe you were going for. The way the drum track drags on is really cool.
@Syadeu I like how this beat has that electronic vibe to it, especially with the vocal sample. Visualizer is dope. One thing I would suggest is that the beginning sounds a little abrupt with the beat coming in so strong. That's just my opinion, but overall sounding really good.

Here's one I just finished up, let me know what you think :)

Sorry man but I really don't dig this at all. That is my honest oppinion. Musicaly it's very confusing on what my ear to focus on. My points 3/10 for this beat. Sorry

SunsetBeats

Well here's a second one if anyone wants to listen. Little experiment on the drums that I'm curious on thoughts.

Last edited:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Sorry for the late response! And thanks to everyone that provided feedback.
@dBtheProducer Love the soulfulness of this one! You did the sample justice and laced the track just right, nice work!!
@GRTBTZ Nice work, but I think it could use a little more excitement too it and to loosen it up a bit. But like I said it's headed in the right direction.
@216 Sound Love the way the drums hit on this one and how it flows together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online