Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
RULES
You MUST leave feedback or your post will be removed.

Post your beats!

And please provide feedback.

Taron

Noone really
Battle Points: 1
@Dsensei Cute lil thing going on there, like the drums
@EsquireMusic111 nice vibe to this one, feels like ur listening to it under water

I started actually studying a lil bit in music theory and whatnot nd I feel really proud of this one lol.

Drago Zetić

Making samples and FL Studio sing.
Battle Points: 60
@Taron The string sample is sick, I love it. The beat is nice, though slightly busier hi-hat patterns might fit it better.

@EsquireMusic111 That intro was such a bait, but it's a nice, polished track regardless. Don't really have anything to critique.

After reflecting on past beats, I've decided to make future ones simpler and more suited to rap - way too often would I feel the urge to put reverb on everything and add too much bloat like unnecessary layers. Here's one I made immediately after getting a pad controller:

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Hi everyone!
This is my new beat!
Beat Simple (Drums; Sample, Bass and Effects)
But I really liked the result))
This classic Hip Hop BRO!))
Peace for everyone!

Heres my edition to the week!
That intro is so contrasting to the beat, but transitions so well. Interesting. The main vibe is extremely laid back, and has a good feel to it.

@Taron The string sample is sick, I love it. The beat is nice, though slightly busier hi-hat patterns might fit it better.

@EsquireMusic111 That intro was such a bait, but it's a nice, polished track regardless. Don't really have anything to critique.

After reflecting on past beats, I've decided to make future ones simpler and more suited to rap - way too often would I feel the urge to put reverb on everything and add too much bloat like unnecessary layers. Here's one I made immediately after getting a pad controller:

this is sick...nice classic sample sound. I hear a lot of people talk about making beats to rap over, and needing them to be simple, but I always made my own beats to rap over, and layered them with all kinds of instruments and reverb, etc. I just checked out your soundcloud, and my darn...you capture the essence in your beats. nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #3
2 votes
Beat #1
1 votes
Beat #2
1 votes

ill resources