Showcase - April 22-28, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taron

Noone really
Battle Points: 2
@Dsensei Cute lil thing going on there, like the drums
@EsquireMusic111 nice vibe to this one, feels like ur listening to it under water

I started actually studying a lil bit in music theory and whatnot nd I feel really proud of this one lol.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@Taron The string sample is sick, I love it. The beat is nice, though slightly busier hi-hat patterns might fit it better.

@EsquireMusic111 That intro was such a bait, but it's a nice, polished track regardless. Don't really have anything to critique.

After reflecting on past beats, I've decided to make future ones simpler and more suited to rap - way too often would I feel the urge to put reverb on everything and add too much bloat like unnecessary layers. Here's one I made immediately after getting a pad controller:

Heres my edition to the week!

That intro is so contrasting to the beat, but transitions so well. Interesting. The main vibe is extremely laid back, and has a good feel to it.

@Taron The string sample is sick, I love it. The beat is nice, though slightly busier hi-hat patterns might fit it better.

@EsquireMusic111 That intro was such a bait, but it's a nice, polished track regardless. Don't really have anything to critique.

After reflecting on past beats, I've decided to make future ones simpler and more suited to rap - way too often would I feel the urge to put reverb on everything and add too much bloat like unnecessary layers. Here's one I made immediately after getting a pad controller:

this is sick...nice classic sample sound. I hear a lot of people talk about making beats to rap over, and needing them to be simple, but I always made my own beats to rap over, and layered them with all kinds of instruments and reverb, etc. I just checked out your soundcloud, and my darn...you capture the essence in your beats. nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online