Showcase - April 3-9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@PYVS I like that one a lot man, cool sounds and good groove!!
@Krass1 first beat is dope and I like the way the vocals come in. The only thing I did not like was the piano sound in the beat.
@rudben Nature Nurtures Me is a good beat and I like the melody in it. Didn't have time to listen to all tracks but so far so good.
@HouseOfBeets Pretty good beat bro!! It just feels like the beat has no direction.
@Popo I think this is a great beat it just seems as though the drums are dragging a bit and need some more power but still a great beat.
@J-Hershey Love the drum pattern in this beat and the sample puts the icing on the cake!! Dope beat.
@Chef M!KE DB this is the kind of beat I would love to hear someone sing over with a rap feature!! dope
@tumenBeats This beat is extremely creative and well balanced!! My favorite so far. Keep em coming.

DamskiDam

First of, sorry for the 2 empty posts.

@Marc Duncan : Dope flute. Nice change up in the middle. Mixing sounds great too!! Great work!

@Matt-D I feel this one!! Very dramatic. Chopping Dope! Overall Dope AF!! FIRE!!!

@PYVS Not my type of sound, but the mixing and the arrangement are great.

@Krass1 boom horns: My first thought were: Xzibit needs this one to get in the charts again. Really great beat. Chopping is awesome! Bassline and Piano fits perfectly. Dope!

140 Dark: thats my type of trap . Hard and dark. The only thing I would change is that church bell I would take a more "ambient-like" one if you know what I mean. Maybe I would change the type of the hihats. Besides that its a dope Drak Trap beat. Great work!

@HouseOfBeets Sounds really cool, but you have to work on the arrangement. Its sounds like a 4 bar loop. Make it less repatative and I would be a dope beat!

@J-Hershey Awesome chopping!! Drums and bass are great. Overall a dope beat!!

@Chef M!KE DB Great beat! Nothing to critisize! Mixing is Dope. The whole arrangement of the beat is awesome

Would be great to get some FB on my new beats

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online