Showcase - April 3-9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krass1

Battle Points: 13
@Marc Duncan
very smooth and melodic and well mixed goes hard on my system,really nice!
@Matt-D
this is dope ,the main guitar loop is cool but the way the vocal samples roll in and out is dope!!
love the boom bap feel,I'm feeling this
@PYVS
tbh not my thing ,but that means fuck all,mix is not to bad I like how u drop out the main synth it sounds better then cause its not so busy

HouseOfBeets

Battle Points: 2
@Marc Duncan that was bangin, love the ?flute synth? Lol that was the bomb

@Matt-D samples on point bro

@PYVS yeah different, but id rave to it lol tight

@Krass1 damn son! I havent made to the 2nd one yet but this first one is BANGIN! MY NECK HURTS ALREADY HAHA GOOD SHIT

i have to upload mine so ill do that in a few

rudben

Rudben
Battle Points: 38
Please checkout my new Beat EP - just uploaded it today. WIll be on Spotify Soon too! I wanna know what you guys think of my sound.

Thank you!

Popo

how u guys doin.
feels like i haven't been on here in a while.
anyway:

hope u enjoy, made it on ableton
but my trial expired []X

J-Hershey

Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan That 21 savage inspired beat was dope. I enjoyed it. The melodies were on point and I def get that savage vibe. Lit. Love the change up towards the end.
@Matt-D This beat was really dope. At first I was like huh interesting but then it caught me. Nice sampling technique.
@PYVS I thought this was dope as hell. Kind of a disco house tune. The synths were on point. Gave me a daftpunkish kraftwerk vibe.
@Krass1 The first beat was dope I like the keys and the bassline. Def a nice boom bap track. The second beat didnt grab me as much but I saw the direction you were going in.
@HouseOfBeets This beat gives me of like a haunted house type feel. I would may have more musical changes to keep the song interesting
@Popo This beat was dope track. Nice laid back feel to it. Reminds me of rza.

Here is madlib/rza inspired boom bap track by myself. Let me know what you guys think.
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

HouseOfBeets

@Marc Duncan That 21 savage inspired beat was dope. I enjoyed it. The melodies were on point and I def get that savage vibe. Lit. Love the change up towards the end.
@Matt-D This beat was really dope. At first I was like huh interesting but then it caught me. Nice sampling technique.
@PYVS I thought this was dope as hell. Kind of a disco house tune. The synths were on point. Gave me a daftpunkish kraftwerk vibe.
@Krass1 The first beat was dope I like the keys and the bassline. Def a nice boom bap track. The second beat didnt grab me as much but I saw the direction you were going in.
@HouseOfBeets This beat gives me of like a haunted house type feel. I would may have more musical changes to keep the song interesting
@Popo This beat was dope track. Nice laid back feel to it. Reminds me of rza.

Here is madlib/rza inspired boom bap track by myself. Let me know what you guys think.
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

@J-Hershey yeah bro i played with it, but couldnt find a hook transition i like so i said phuck it lol and that beat gin seng is fire. Nothin like a sick sample base to deliver hot fiya like dylon!

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
hello everyone agan iits a sunny day here in virginia, yesterday was my birthday and m recoverng today lol, my i key works whenever it wants to so please excuse all the spelling errors

@Marc Duncan im feeling this beat, nothing is overdone as far as the chopping in your drums and that change up mid way thru sounded real dope and gritty, nice beat for real the arrangement of everything is real dope

@Matt-D im feeling this sample and what you did with the beat all together...i wished the drums had little more of a harder knock but this definately is making my head nod and this sample is dope its all dramatic and got some dope strings to go with the voices dope beat overall this sounds real cool

@PYVS Disco huh? i can diigg itt! lol...not my most favorite beat but i like it reminds me of some daft punk type of music if you threw in a sick vocal mix to go with this it would probably sound 10 times better...not bad seems like maybe u were just having fun with this one

@Krass1 boom horns, dope shit i like the chopping of the horns, the pianos and the organs and shit on here sound dope too, hook is cool i guess i hear some voices in there that sound cool i feel like the hook needs to be a little more hype to match the energy you hear during the verses besides that this s a sick ass beat bro for real good job.....140 dark...sick start so far...hell yea the way the drums came in thats sick shit bro...went wth the trap beat style i can dig that...this beat is cool wth the right artist it could def be a dope track...i like all the synths in this beat nothing sounds overdone or too busy everything is spaced out great and the drums are dope too

@rudben u get skipped

@HouseOfBeets ay, ay ay lol sound lke some paul wall type shit, u from texas? cuz this sound like some TX shit for real...i liked it until i realized its just a big loop, definately needs some changes in it and a hook but for what it is it sounds real cool with the eery keys and bells and shit...

@Popo u get skipped 2

@J-Hershey nice boom bap og, this sample is dope but also sounds like hard to chop up and time it the way u did so very good job on that, the drums are sick and the feel of the beat takes me way back, andre 3000 would do some damage to this or even black thought from the roots, artists like those 2 would rip this beat a new asshole lol amazing beat my favorite ive heard today so far

here is a beat i made thanks for listening

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

HouseOfBeets

hello everyone agan iits a sunny day here in virginia, yesterday was my birthday and m recoverng today lol, my i key works whenever it wants to so please excuse all the spelling errors

@Marc Duncan im feeling this beat, nothing is overdone as far as the chopping in your drums and that change up mid way thru sounded real dope and gritty, nice beat for real the arrangement of everything is real dope

@Matt-D im feeling this sample and what you did with the beat all together...i wished the drums had little more of a harder knock but this definately is making my head nod and this sample is dope its all dramatic and got some dope strings to go with the voices dope beat overall this sounds real cool

@PYVS Disco huh? i can diigg itt! lol...not my most favorite beat but i like it reminds me of some daft punk type of music if you threw in a sick vocal mix to go with this it would probably sound 10 times better...not bad seems like maybe u were just having fun with this one

@Krass1 boom horns, dope shit i like the chopping of the horns, the pianos and the organs and shit on here sound dope too, hook is cool i guess i hear some voices in there that sound cool i feel like the hook needs to be a little more hype to match the energy you hear during the verses besides that this s a sick ass beat bro for real good job.....140 dark...sick start so far...hell yea the way the drums came in thats sick shit bro...went wth the trap beat style i can dig that...this beat is cool wth the right artist it could def be a dope track...i like all the synths in this beat nothing sounds overdone or too busy everything is spaced out great and the drums are dope too

@rudben u get skipped

@HouseOfBeets ay, ay ay lol sound lke some paul wall type shit, u from texas? cuz this sound like some TX shit for real...i liked it until i realized its just a big loop, definately needs some changes in it and a hook but for what it is it sounds real cool with the eery keys and bells and shit...

@Popo u get skipped 2

@J-Hershey nice boom bap og, this sample is dope but also sounds like hard to chop up and time it the way u did so very good job on that, the drums are sick and the feel of the beat takes me way back, andre 3000 would do some damage to this or even black thought from the roots, artists like those 2 would rip this beat a new asshole lol amazing beat my favorite ive heard today so far

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

@Chef M!KE DB that was a dope flip of that sample. Classic. And yeah im from TX lol funny you say it sounds like it though, i didnt hear that ha and yeah couldnt change it up to my likimg at the time, already wrote to it so at this point its not just freestyle switch it up, shits gotta be tailored now ya feel me

Popo

@rudben u get skipped

@Popo u get skipped 2

y did i get skippd?

Krass1

Sorry been busy af
But here it goes
@HouseOfBeets
Different feel which is dope
I'm feeling it and the mix is good
Maybe a change up would be good ,but nice top job!!
@J-Hershey
Smooth as bro!
Love the sample and your drums pop
Dope 90s feel just the shit I like
Keep up the good work!!
@Chef M!KE DB
This is real nice probably my fav here so far
The sample is dope
Your chopping of sample dope
Your mix is so sweet
Low end ,kick and snare all sit so well in mix
Real slick!! No criticism from me bruz
Also thanks heaps for having a listen and giving feedback all 3 of u guys
Peace!!!

Krass1

Sorry been busy af
But here it goes
@HouseOfBeets
Different feel which is dope
I'm feeling it and the mix is good
Maybe a change up would be good ,but nice top job!!
@J-Hershey
Smooth as bro!
Love the sample and your drums pop
Dope 90s feel just the shit I like
Keep up the good work!!
@Chef M!KE DB
This is real nice probably my fav here so far
The sample is dope
Your chopping of sample dope
Your mix is so sweet
Low end ,kick and snare all sit so well in mix
Real slick!! No criticism from me bruz