Showcase - April 6-12, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
I was bumping my head back and forth from the moment I pressed play, this is amazing. Bring down the kick volume a bit but it still bangs.

Here's mines

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it.

Catch them - love the bounce on it however for me the 808s need to be different, I don't know if it's the pattern or the 808 itself but I think it would sound better with a more punchy 808. Just my opinion.

Release them - really nice beat, has a reggaeton feel about it and it's definitely got me thinking about the summer!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
KingRampoozy-diggin the 4 on the floor vibe. Feels good. I likely.
Mark Duncan- catch them is dope. I could here Da Baby on it. Release them had a nice Caribbean feel to it. Visuals ain’t bad either.

Track I submitted in this past Beat This contest

Have you heard this yet? "bragg n east" by yours truly - http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/31653542

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@Marc Duncan
On Catch Them, as someone else said, maybe a different bass, not feeling the bass line there, but I like release them, nice and bright beat. Good job.

@KongoRampoozy
Kick was a bit too hard other than that, nice work.

@Matt-D
Nice beat, only thing I have is maybe the "organ" synth didnt seem to fit, maybe its just me. Nicely done man :up2:

Here is something I been working on, I got more to do to it yet so "Work in progress"
Nothing here yet.

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
Lovely day, suns out, nice and warm and we stuck in lockdown. To get the feel of the sun I cooked up a summer vibes track. Took a lot of inspiration from Kaytranada on this one

Wow Bro! So summer and positive mood!
Light, kind and deep!
Well done!

I was bumping my head back and forth from the moment I pressed play, this is amazing. Bring down the kick volume a bit but it still bangs.

Here's mines

Very interesting sounds.
1st beat
I really liked the bass. Very cool sounds throughout the track.
2nd
I do not know what to say, all my attention was on the video))))

@KongoRampoozy I like this one a lot! I sat back and jammed the whole way through. Smooth Vibe!
@Marc Duncan I am really feeling the sound selection and groove of Release Them, really catchy and easy on the ears.

Yo Bro!
Cool and anry sound!
It seems to me that not many HiHats are missing.
@Marc Duncan
On Catch Them, as someone else said, maybe a different bass, not feeling the bass line there, but I like release them, nice and bright beat. Good job.

@KongoRampoozy
Kick was a bit too hard other than that, nice work.

@Matt-D
Nice beat, only thing I have is maybe the "organ" synth didnt seem to fit, maybe its just me. Nicely done man :up2:

Here is something I been working on, I got more to do to it yet so "Work in progress"
Nothing here yet.
This is an absolute evil !!
Bass Saw Tears!
Cool, well done!

This my new light BEAT!!)))

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY

Thanks man! If you liked that... it means a lot to me you are one of my favorite producers on here :up2:

I really like Sun Dust, very chill vibe and nice mix bro, very well done!

Cheers

AlphaStudart

Battle Points: 2
I like that dusty sounnd, nice choops. Try to give a little more of amplitude on your beats bro.
A little bit boom bap in your tape! ;)
You got skillz bro, espacially liked the boombap beat, the drums are awesome !
Hope you like this kind a sad old school type of beats
Great track bro, gonna follow you!

My adventure continues at Lo-Fi experiment!

Have also, a EP Rap, in Portuguese, totaly produced by me, if you're curious.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@KongoRampoozy That is a nice production mate, I like the sounds, samples, instruments you are using on this...I think a bit lower bpm would make it more of a beat and less of an EDM track...Nice arrangement.
As for the mixing, it sounds a little bit thin, maybe you can turn up the bass, overall I like it...
@Marc Duncan, I like the initial loop on ''Catch Them" sounds nice, I think you need more aggressive drum sounds on this, turn down the 808 a bit...I don't like rumba style beats so I didn't quite feel "Release Them" the girl in the video is cool dough :)
@Matt-D It seems like you have changed your style from more sample-heavy productions to more synth usage
I like it...I tend to use a lot of arpeggiated synths myself, but sometimes they don't fit quite so well...Leave that out or replace it with something else and I think you got a better beat.
@Pappas Beats The fact that you got two Beat Fight wins says that you are good at war type beats. I see this in a good fighting movie scene...full of tension, very nice...
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY Very good, Mix sounds flawless...I like your synth work on this one (Sun Dust) That's it..just keep up the good work.
@Dsensei I love Dub music and "The Professional" has a very good old school "dubby" feel, nice bassline..with some vocal effects or MC it would sound even nicer...
@Cosmodub Lab Very dope remixes, I like them both, nothing constructive to say, just keep it up...welcome to Illmuzik!
@AlphaStudart Nice lofi beat, I like it...Also, nice production on the second one sounds very good...I don't understand anything but I'm sure is some nasty shit... :)

This beat didn't make it in the recent warzone battle, what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.