Showcase - April 6-12, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friehs

Battle Points: 1
Not bad! I think the part before the vocals came in was a bit empty or slow to build and could've used some additional element perhaps or a different sequence. I like the vocal sample and the overall sound selection. The mix sounded okay to me, maybe take out some lows in the piano.
Thanks for the feedback

Fantom 91

@Copyno like the beat , some of the claps on some parts sounds a bit too much maybe and sometimes irritating , but those add vocals sound great
@Dzhi Beats feels to me like drum line need to be more energetic i dont know , vocal samples and melodie sound good thou
@AlphaStudart maybe just tone down piano lil bit beside that good lo fi stuff

@jihun9554 sounds to much pop music like to my taste and on third track drums sound to off t
o melody
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY love it , already download it bumpin that im my car and this sun dust exellent melodies thou i fell like you could improve drum line
@Marc Duncan not my style extactly but this relase them track is banging

Here some of my beats

SVNTY6

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 12
A very solid classic sound. I like the piano and the horn samples and the vocal chops are very fitting. I was listening for something that could be improved on, like a switch up somewhere or more punch in the kick, but I think that it's good the way it is. Good work. I enjoyed listening to it.
Thank you, I really appreciate that!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@Chad I love this one, those drums are bangin!! Yeah I love the way the kick knocks, the unique sound selection, and that change-up was sick as well.
@AlphaStudart this is a very nice tune!! everything fits perfectly, I thought the vocal goes great as well but I felt it was good enough with just the melody. But either way still fire. The second beat is good, but the melody did not catch my attention like the first.
@Trunkz lovin the bass and drums on personne
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY lovin sun through the trees!! As usual great and clean mix bro.
@jihun9554 love the feel good vibe you got going, really puts the listener in a happy mood.
@SVNTY6 yeah that beat would have done well, it's got that classic vibe to it.
@Friehs Nicely Done!! The arrangement and flow of the beat is really on point, it stays interesting the whole way through.
@Dzhi Beats man oh man that bass sounds super clean and balanced along with the rest of the beat. I have to learn that style lol. Great sound.
@Copyno This also sounds extremely clean! The only thing I would change is the claps, I thought they were a little overkill but that's just me. Other than that everything is clean. Oh and the transition is fire still.
@Fantom 91 lovin your style Im going to have to subscribe along with some of the others I heard. Very Refreshing.

Just put this together last night

AlphaStudart

Battle Points: 2
@Chad I love this one, those drums are bangin!! Yeah I love the way the kick knocks, the unique sound selection, and that change-up was sick as well.
@AlphaStudart this is a very nice tune!! everything fits perfectly, I thought the vocal goes great as well but I felt it was good enough with just the melody. But either way still fire. The second beat is good, but the melody did not catch my attention like the first.
@jihun9554 love the feel good vibe you got going, really puts the listener in a happy mood.
@Friehs Nicely Done!! The arrangement and flow of the beat is really on point, it stays interesting the whole way through.
@Dzhi Beats man oh man that bass sounds super clean and balanced along with the rest of the beat. I have to learn that style lol. Great sound.
@Copyno This also sounds extremely clean! The only thing I would change is the claps, I thought they were a little overkill but that's just me. Other than that everything is clean. Oh and the transition is fire still.
@Fantom 91 lovin your style Im going to have to subscribe along with some of the others I heard. Very Refreshing.

Thankz for check out bro.
Nice stucture, the scratch fits good. The reverb at the sample it's a little bit intense. In general the beat have criative quality. well done!

I posted a new one today.

And , if you want listen the 3d music of my Ep, produced also by my.

Nice soulful old school vibe. Sounded like some early 90s sh*t. I like that female vocal chop, really adds to the feel. The horn is nice too. It's all good sprinkles. I enjoyed it. Good work.

@Copyno like the beat , some of the claps on some parts sounds a bit too much maybe and sometimes irritating , but those add vocals sound great
@Dzhi Beats feels to me like drum line need to be more energetic i dont know , vocal samples and melodie sound good thou
@AlphaStudart maybe just tone down piano lil bit beside that good lo fi stuff

@jihun9554 sounds to much pop music like to my taste and on third track drums sound to off t
o melody
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY love it , already download it bumpin that im my car and this sun dust exellent melodies thou i fell like you could improve drum line
@Marc Duncan not my style extactly but this relase them track is banging

Here some of my beats

First beat had an angry feel to it, like a metal style beat. It was a bit repetitive though. The idea is cool.

The middle beat sounded dope. Sample is dope. The explosion sound is too much in my opinion. The kick needs more punch too. Overall, that beat is nice, with a nice vibe.

The last beat: I like the piano melody that comes in later, it's a nice texture. The female vocals are nice, can't go wrong with those. I think your percussion sound selection need some improvement, based on those three beats.

Fantom 91

First beat had an angry feel to it, like a metal style beat. It was a bit repetitive though. The idea is cool.

The middle beat sounded dope. Sample is dope. The explosion sound is too much in my opinion. The kick needs more punch too. Overall, that beat is nice, with a nice vibe.

The last beat: I like the piano melody that comes in later, it's a nice texture. The female vocals are nice, can't go wrong with those. I think your percussion sound selection need some improvement, based on those three beats.
that isnt explosion sound thats kanye snare :D
thanks for feedback

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Lovely day, suns out, nice and warm and we stuck in lockdown. To get the feel of the sun I cooked up a summer vibes track. Took a lot of inspiration from Kaytranada on this one

pretty dope.. not my style.. but cant lie.. like the way the sounds actually sound.. if that
makes sense.. even though not my style.. but because of how it sounded.. made me listen all the way through.. dope

NatureRok

ILLIEN
I was bumping my head back and forth from the moment I pressed play, this is amazing. Bring down the kick volume a bit but it still bangs.

Here's mines

first beat.. dope.. but the 808s do sound distorted... like dudes with systems in the trunk
with out rattle guards.. lol

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Wow Bro! So summer and positive mood!
Light, kind and deep!
Well done!

Very interesting sounds.
1st beat
I really liked the bass. Very cool sounds throughout the track.
2nd
I do not know what to say, all my attention was on the video))))

Yo Bro!
Cool and anry sound!
It seems to me that not many HiHats are missing.

This is an absolute evil !!
Bass Saw Tears!
Cool, well done!

This my new light BEAT!!)))

not bad.. a bit loud.. very long intro. nice nonetheless.. keep em bangin

NatureRok

ILLIEN
i was late for the last for the last beat this.. this is what i had for it.. peace yall

Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online