Showcase - August 12-18, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiSzY

been sitting on this one for almost a month, I really wanted to get the mix right.
I really liked how the main pluck melody came out.

Let me know what you guys think.

Anyone else here makes Reggaeton? I'm trying to Collab, Learn and or trade Skills with other producers.

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@Marc Duncan dig the over all vibe just a couple mix things
the lead pluck is a little to loud IMO
cut a notch in your kick somewhere between 125 - 250 hz to get rid of the tubey sound
@TiSzY i get what you're going for but it sounds a little robotic theres no swing or life in the drums which is what reggeton is all about big lively sound
i cant get @Drago Zetić or @BeatMaker80 beats to play
@Alejandro this ones kind of all over the place
the high strings are way to loud
need to work on your song structure theres no real sections and its all a bit chaotic
any way heres my latest

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
@tomkillsjerry Dope work man! I like the ambience of the beat. And those vocals on 1:10 are straight fire! I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work!

@Marc Duncan This beat got a really nice vibe. The melody is pretty dope and the sound selection is solid. I would definitely add a kick on this and make a few changes in the arrangement

______

I dropped a new beat "The One". Let me know what you think

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Drago Zetić and @BeatMaker80 I couldn't get your music to play for some reason.
@TiSzY I like the groove and how clean this sounds.
@Alejandro I have to agree with @tomkillsjerry it does sound all over the place.
@tomkillsjerry welcome back, and nice!! This caught my interest immediately and kept me interested throughout the whole thing!!
@The Thrillz I'm lovin this especially the guitar and bassline in this beat!! I can definetely hear Rick Ross on this.

TiSzY

@Drago Zetić and @BeatMaker80 I couldn't get your music to play for some reason.
@TiSzY I like the groove and how clean this sounds.
@Alejandro I have to agree with @tomkillsjerry it does sound all over the place.
@tomkillsjerry welcome back, and nice!! This caught my interest immediately and kept me interested throughout the whole thing!!
@The Thrillz I'm lovin this especially the guitar and bassline in this beat!! I can definetely hear Rick Ross on this.

Thanks @Matt-D, I really dig The percussion and 808s in your joint . Straight Fuego.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
For anyone who can't hear my beat, here's a mirror:

@tomkillsjerry Wow... one hell of a trip. I don't even listen to music like this, but I'm defininitely downloading that. Very tasteful sound design, I like the thin sounding thing from the beginning throughout, no idea what it is. This shit is club ready, I'm impressed!

@Matt-D Are those claymore sound effects from Modern Warfare? lmao
Anyway, that's pretty nice, fits the song perfectly. The melody may be on the simplistic side, but this minimalist approach works. Wish I had something to complain about really.

@Alejandro On first listen, it may have too much going on, but the real issue is the levels. The strings and orchestral hit are too loud - just compress them a lot and add a smidgen of gain, should work. I've heard a lot of similar beats and I know what you're going for - with these little tweaks it would sound very good to rap to.

TiSzY

For anyone who can't hear my beat, here's a mirror:

@tomkillsjerry Wow... one hell of a trip. I don't even listen to music like this, but I'm defininitely downloading that. Very tasteful sound design, I like the thin sounding thing from the beginning throughout, no idea what it is. This shit is club ready, I'm impressed!

@Matt-D Are those claymore sound effects from Modern Warfare? lmao
Anyway, that's pretty nice, fits the song perfectly. The melody may be on the simplistic side, but this minimalist approach works. Wish I had something to complain about really.

@Alejandro On first listen, it may have too much going on, but the real issue is the levels. The strings and orchestral hit are too loud - just compress them a lot and add a smidgen of gain, should work. I've heard a lot of similar beats and I know what you're going for - with these little tweaks it would sound very good to rap to.

Finally got to hear it... Man your sampling game is on point... *Heeeeeyyyyy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online