Showcase - August 19-25, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiSzY

@MiltManMusic This flows very nicely
@Matt-D Nice Remix homie...this some dope
@TiSzY lots of this sounds really awesome, I just feel some of the transitions arnt quite right
@artisanaljuice I really want to get better at the arrangement portion of beat making, I feel that’s where I’m lacking the most. Thanks for the feedback fam.
@Matt-D i appreciate it, to be honest, I really want to start developing my own sound. trap is fun and all, but it’s feels like I’m just doing more of the same, I think sampling has more longevity. I have a lot more respect for someone who can chop up some ill shit and make a dope beat with it. :cool::up2:

Last edited:

Monsieur Jo

Bumble Boy
Hey boys with this beat I was once again going for the Tyler the creator vibe, but more so for a kinda boredom vibe, or flowerboy vibe, feel free to tell me what could be changed, do you think the chorus and the verse fits together?

Not sure if it works so click on the title and it should take you to my profile and you can check it out there

Last edited:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Monsieur Jo yes it fits, I love the way it changes up it’s like something Pharrell would do and how he will have a good consistent groove going then suddenly change to a soft melody which leaves room for the artist to bring it with harmonic vocals or deliver lyrical punchlines that have meaning. To me him and Tyler are similar but that’s because he is heavily influenced by Pharrell

Monsieur Jo

Bumble Boy
@Monsieur Jo yes it fits, I love the way it changes up it’s like something Pharrell would do and how he will have a good consistent groove going then suddenly change to a soft melody which leaves room for the artist to bring it with harmonic vocals or deliver lyrical punchlines that have meaning. To me him and Tyler are similar but that’s because he is heavily influenced by Pharrell
alright thanks :)

BonezBeatz

So I'm new to the music production scene. I've let a few people hear my beats but they don't have trained ears so it's hard to gage if they like it because it's actually good or just because I made it. So here are two tracks I'm pretty proud of but would love to get your thoughts on.

@stcbeats - Yo, Reason27 is dope. The bass has my apartment walls shaking. I agree with @Seratos though, you gotta bring the HH up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online