Showcase - August 27 - September 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi Beatz

Battle Points: 10
@Zombie Walk : Wow dope beat bro! Nice tag, i liked the intro and smooth drop that gives off this chill cruising vibe right off the bat. The bells def make it dark and spooky and it was nice but it did feel a bit too repetitive at times. The bass and drums were nice, hit hard af, wasn't really a fan of the hi hats woulda preferred cleaner ones, but that gadget sounding perc was lit haha. Well done, keep it up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just posted my new hip hop instrumental called Floating Away. Let me know what u guys think and how i can improve. Any feedback is much appreciated!

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Zombie Walk bro, that beat is just crazy man! I like your Kick because it is kinda slick and not on point at every moment, I love that stuff! Your mix is very very good and it just sounds very pleasing to my ears!!! Talented!!

@Yogi Beatz In all, the beat is good. In my opinion, your kick needs some mids, your arrangement is nice, but what I'm not into is your choir. For me, when a choir sounds like it was played with an keyboard, I don't like it so much, and that's what I hear in your beat. Your Drums are good programmed!! And I like that your Bassline is not that present like in the beats nowadays.. One last point, but that's just my taste. Your snare, hihat etc have no reverb on them. That would polish your sound a little more. Keep on going!

Here's my:

@Zombie Walk , very dope beat...very steady head nodder...it doesn't need more drums..it needs more or different strings,piano or synth in the background.but it doesn't matter xause this goes hard..great work
@Yogi Beatz , great track bruh. i like the whole lo-fi sound and the melody is sweet..very dope..keep banging

@RizzakBeats , nice head nodder..very steady beat..i like the guitar riffs..i want to hear more from you..but i think you should start fading your tracks out because the way it cuts off it doesn't sound professional when tracks cut off at the end like that...but whatever, the beat is dope homie..that's what count.

@NakedStar , first of all your work is dope..but it's disturbingly loud..my meters are in the red...having your music recorded too loud makes your great music sounds distorted and crappy(I do it sometimes myself)...both beats are very dope, but they are just way too loud..just my opinion bruh..i like to turn up good music, not turn it down..u feel me?

WELL HERE IS A TEST PROJECT, ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME...

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Zombie Walk I really like this one. Sounds nice and crispy. Drums, bass and tones all sound good. I would maybe go with a different hat but, the one you have still works pretty good. Maybe add another tone. Maybe a string or something. Really nice work tho.

@Yogi Beatz I like the beat. Not a huge fan of the choir. I would maybe switch that with a smooth pad or something. The drums could use some effects too. Overall not a bad beat at all tho. Good work.

@RizzakBeats Yo I really dig this one. It is def my style. Everything seems on point. I have to agree with @DEEZ BEATZ on the fade out but, I cant say much cause I have a bad problem with that as well. Dope ass beat tho. Good work.

@NakedStar both beats are nice. I gotta agree again with @DEEZ BEATZ about the loudness. That's a pretty easy fix tho. Other than that the beats are well made. Good job.

@DEEZ BEATZ I like it bro. Sounds good as usual. Everything where it should be. I swear bro I'm gonna find a flaw in your shit at some point lol. Nice work homie.

@rjpasin This beat is fire bro. Everything sounds good. I really like the melody too. No complaints at all. Good work.

@NONSENSEBEATS, I really liked this..I definitely would have voted for it...the beat almost reminds me of a Teddy Riley swing beat but slower... everything was on point bruh... maybe that should have been the 2 Rd track...lol
That is the formula I think..it the order of the tracks and every track needs to be banging... I won the first Warzone of 2018 in January and that's it. I win everything else but the Warzone keeps slipping away from me, the closest I've been was 2 place or 5th place.. lately it's been a challenge making it past the 2nd Rd...but next time I'm coming out with both barrels blazing... LoL

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@NONSENSEBEATS, I really liked this..I definitely would have voted for it...the beat almost reminds me of a Teddy Riley swing beat but slower... everything was on point bruh... maybe that should have been the 2 Rd track...lol
That is the formula I think..it the order of the tracks and every track needs to be banging... I won the first Warzone of 2018 in January and that's it. I win everything else but the Warzone keeps slipping away from me, the closest I've been was 2 place or 5th place.. lately it's been a challenge making it past the 2nd Rd...but next time I'm coming out with both barrels blazing... LoL
Yea I feel like thats my biggest problem (which beat goes where). In all fairness tho my rd2 beat was kinda weak lol. I'm hoping to get my first Beat This win tomorrow but, yea i'm def gonna come with 4 bangaz next Warzone tho. Coming for y'alls necks! Lol

Yea I feel like thats my biggest problem (which beat goes where). In all fairness tho my rd2 beat was kinda weak lol. I'm hoping to get my first Beat This win tomorrow but, yea i'm def gonna come with 4 bangaz next Warzone tho. Coming for y'alls necks! Lol
You better win..this is your genre bruh...but there are going to be a lot of competition on this one bruh..so bring that A game..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online