Showcase - August 27 - September 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you decided what track you're submitting tomorrow? I've got 4 tracks and still can't decide..because boom bap can be fast or slow.. it's mostly the creativity and approach..kinda of like trap beats but better..

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@RizzakBeats yoo broo.. i fckn love the rhytm!! dope sample too, dope beat!!
@NONONSENSEBEATS the first beat is good beat, i've heard the sample many times.. i only think that the rhytim is a bit loud.. i cant give any feedback on the 2nd one, because im not into the trap..

I'll provide more feedbacks later...

Here is my latest job done, I hope you'll like it...

@RizzakBeats yoo broo.. i fckn love the rhytm!! dope sample too, dope beat!!
@NONONSENSEBEATS the first beat is good beat, i've heard the sample many times.. i only think that the rhytim is a bit loud.. i cant give any feedback on the 2nd one, because im not into the trap..

I'll provide more feedbacks later...

Here is my latest job done, I hope you'll like it...

@Kod4R , first of all...how you been? I haven't seen you on the site for a minute...now as for this track...very steady..with a few changes here and there...very simple but dope beat...I like the groove..great work bruh

Last edited:
@Zombie Walk bro, that beat is just crazy man! I like your Kick because it is kinda slick and not on point at every moment, I love that stuff! Your mix is very very good and it just sounds very pleasing to my ears!!! Talented!!

@Yogi Beatz In all, the beat is good. In my opinion, your kick needs some mids, your arrangement is nice, but what I'm not into is your choir. For me, when a choir sounds like it was played with an keyboard, I don't like it so much, and that's what I hear in your beat. Your Drums are good programmed!! And I like that your Bassline is not that present like in the beats nowadays.. One last point, but that's just my taste. Your snare, hihat etc have no reverb on them. That would polish your sound a little more. Keep on going!

Here's my:

As for @Zombie Walk and @Yogi Beatz , same thing as my mans said. As for @RizzakBeats, u got me bumpin this hella loud. Nice and slow with the snares being the right volume, on some 12 Reasons to Die type business

Here's the BS I have on Youtube right now, enjoy

.calm

Good to see so many people flexin their creativity.

@Zombie Walk : digging this nice work:up2::up2:

@Yogi Beatz : I enjoyed it. I was really into this vibe awhile back. Add another melody or breakdown to make it more interesting. nice work:up2:

@RizzakBeats : … flames.. :biggrin:

@NakedStar : I liked the second one. Switch up the bass on patience and lower your lead. Add some more percussion to make it move when you drop. More hats maybe some panning?
nice work eitherway. I'm loving that you have your own sound tho.:up2::up2:

@DEEZ BEATZ : Im digging this a lot. sounds like it was a bit crushed when exported. It sounds distant and low like you recorded it playing out of speakers with a mic. maybe check your compression?
the second one is flames aswell my friend. great vibes eitherway:up2::up2::up2::up2:

@rjpasin : kick needs more punch but good work

@NONONSENSEBEATS : love that sample. Good ish:up2::up2: that 4th round beat tho.. had me vibin like crazy. I would say switch the kick and we good to go:biggrin:

@Kod4R : Lower the sample and add some bass. Like the way you flipped that sample.:up2:

@qoqo.da.zrdsmth : That intro had on my toes. I wasn't into the drone/sample w.e it was you used being played throughout. It was an uncomfortable sound to listen to for extended period imo. Add a switch up to keep it from being repetitive. Why do I feel like this was an old beat?..

As for the second one tho.. those percs had me vibing. made me forget about the piano...change the piano and add some swing to the kick/snare. I praise the creativity tho:up2::up2:

@Unknown: Im digging it a lot!. Mess with the velocity on those hats tho to give em a more realistic vibe. Some panning would help aswell..other than that good ish!:up2::up2::up2:

@thizzbeatz : We all value our time and depend on producer such as yourself to show love to fellow producers. Help us help you feel me? Throw some feedback when possible.

as for the beat I was into the keys a lot. I see someone has omnisphere..:up2::up2: The bass should be changed or tuned. double check your root note other than that nice work. kept me interested..good ish homie:up2::up2::up2:

Good to see so many people flexin their creativity.

@Zombie Walk : digging this nice work:up2::up2:

@Yogi Beatz : I enjoyed it. I was really into this vibe awhile back. Add another melody or breakdown to make it more interesting. nice work:up2:

@RizzakBeats : … flames.. :biggrin:

@NakedStar : I liked the second one. Switch up the bass on patience and lower your lead. Add some more percussion to make it move when you drop. More hats maybe some panning?
nice work eitherway. I'm loving that you have your own sound tho.:up2::up2:

@DEEZ BEATZ : Im digging this a lot. sounds like it was a bit crushed when exported. It sounds distant and low like you recorded it playing out of speakers with a mic. maybe check your compression?
the second one is flames aswell my friend. great vibes eitherway:up2::up2::up2::up2:

@rjpasin : kick needs more punch but good work

@NONONSENSEBEATS : love that sample. Good ish:up2::up2: that 4th round beat tho.. had me vibin like crazy. I would say switch the kick and we good to go:biggrin:

@Kod4R : Lower the sample and add some bass. Like the way you flipped that sample.:up2:

@qoqo.da.zrdsmth : That intro had on my toes. I wasn't into the drone/sample w.e it was you used being played throughout. It was an uncomfortable sound to listen to for extended period imo. Add a switch up to keep it from being repetitive. Why do I feel like this was an old beat?..

As for the second one tho.. those percs had me vibing. made me forget about the piano...change the piano and add some swing to the kick/snare. I praise the creativity tho:up2::up2:

@Unknown: Im digging it a lot!. Mess with the velocity on those hats tho to give em a more realistic vibe. Some panning would help aswell..other than that good ish!:up2::up2::up2:

@thizzbeatz : We all value our time and depend on producer such as yourself to show love to fellow producers. Help us help you feel me? Throw some feedback when possible.

as for the beat I was into the keys a lot. I see someone has omnisphere..:up2::up2: The bass should be changed or tuned. double check your root note other than that nice work. kept me interested..good ish homie:up2::up2::up2:
@.calm , I have been experimenting with lo-fi

.calm

@DEEZ BEATZ : in that case cut some high/mids from the drums and bring up your overall mix so it doesn't sound like its its being drowned out by the "grit" you got going on. I get lo-fi should be distant/muffled/gritty/low heavy etc... imo it sounds like you have something on your master instead of individually applying fx.

VCFan1001

can I get some critique for this I made this melody off my chops and put some drums on it this is all I have for now

thought about adding some shakers to the second beat and piano, dunno.

Last edited:

Raninthacut

@Zombie Walk , very dope beat...very steady head nodder...it doesn't need more drums..it needs more or different strings,piano or synth in the background.but it doesn't matter xause this goes hard..great work
@Yogi Beatz , great track bruh. i like the whole lo-fi sound and the melody is sweet..very dope..keep banging

@RizzakBeats , nice head nodder..very steady beat..i like the guitar riffs..i want to hear more from you..but i think you should start fading your tracks out because the way it cuts off it doesn't sound professional when tracks cut off at the end like that...but whatever, the beat is dope homie..that's what count.

@NakedStar , first of all your work is dope..but it's disturbingly loud..my meters are in the red...having your music recorded too loud makes your great music sounds distorted and crappy(I do it sometimes myself)...both beats are very dope, but they are just way too loud..just my opinion bruh..i like to turn up good music, not turn it down..u feel me?

WELL HERE IS A TEST PROJECT, ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME...

Nothing here yet.
very nice work on the keys, the drum are quiet compared to everything else and the whole beat is super loud but i do like it

Raninthacut

okay i havent made beats in a long time but i just got a new laptop and this is my second beat in tell me what you think
Nothing here yet.

Raninthacut

i just got a new laptop and have not made a beat in over two years. This is my second beat back let me know what you think.
Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.