Showcase - August 3-9, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Nothing here yet.

shit i wrote the worng review to the wrong person haha sry @stcbeats this one was meant for @crudeking

rythmn is cool i just want the kick and claps to hit harder, a good way to do this would be through sidechaning the kick to the bass with a limiter and using compression on the snare and kick with a slow attack and really fast release, i like the melodic elements even if they are simple they work, its also quite well arranged. GOAT of the beat is the triangle gj my man just work on making the kick and snares hit like a truck and you could definitly make some awesome stuff

@guitardep Very cool and clean guitar. Drums are on point. Mix is good. Melody on the guitar is also captivating. I didn't like those glitches that appeared in the later part of the beat. I would say that without them the whole beat would be better. You could alternate the melody on the guitar in some way. But overall it's a very good production.

Thank you @Crispifier for all the kind words and I'm really happy that you liked Boku No Hero so much. :D Thank you and to @stcbeats for your feedback about "First Love".

A new beat from me. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
shit i wrote the worng review to the wrong person haha sry @stcbeats this one was meant for @crudeking

rythmn is cool i just want the kick and claps to hit harder, a good way to do this would be through sidechaning the kick to the bass with a limiter and using compression on the snare and kick with a slow attack and really fast release, i like the melodic elements even if they are simple they work, its also quite well arranged. GOAT of the beat is the triangle gj my man just work on making the kick and snares hit like a truck and you could definitly make some awesome stuff
[USER=21217]@Crispifier , thanks for the advice..honestly I just need to turn up the 808 and kick drum track..but i will try your suggestions as well..i appreciate it. But I must ask, are you listening on your phone?

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
[USER=21217]@Crispifier , thanks for the advice..honestly I just need to turn up the 808 and kick drum track..but i will try your suggestions as well..i appreciate it. But I must ask, are you listening on your phone?

nah through headphones, honestly on a second listen i think the kick is alright but yeah sidechaning the 808 to the kick with a limiter will just make the whole thing pop more and give the bass some bounce. here's a video on it.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Sorry for the late feedback got busy this week!!
@Crispifier this is very smooth and crisp!! I love the vibe and the the keys are on point with the delay bro. And great drum choice.
@Memento Beats love that melody!! Sounds magical, I always love your beats man they are super clean bout to subscribe. The second one is fire and I love the hero academia background!
@playaKO this is very unique and original I’m lovin this a lot!!
@OMAR. very clean bro those drums knock in a very good way!!
@crudeking lovin that bass and how you kept the
beat simple and interesting.
@guitardep the name suits you well, that guitar is fire and would be great with the right artist.
@EsquireMusic111 love the way you laced this one very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online