Showcase - December 12-18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@John Looney haha appreciate it been doing it for 2 years now its all I do. Dont watch TV dont game I make music. i'm obsessed with sound haha But I dig your sound nice work just needs some tweaking in the arrangement

Heres one from last year I Recorded change in my dryer and the rain outside and took some keys and horns from Miles Davis Kind Of Blue we had like 45 days of straight rain shit was crazy

K

KFCON

though my eng is not so much good, but I hope to get feed back and give feed back
Thx

Thanks for the great feedback guys!
@tomkillsjerry your hard work will yield something great for sure. rainy days, got a road trip coming soon, needthat on my PL. keep rocking!
@Mathew hudson I like this one. love the kick drum swith. the triplet drums sound cool on that part. Solid work B!
@KFCON Dusty. exactly where I dwell @. how you reversed part of that chop is supreme. dis that top!
if i can find any type of guitar being jazz or some Spanish type, I try to get it. you got some ethereal/chill shit.

lloopz

Labday!
Battle Points: 1
Too many dope beats out here! I´m LLOOPZ and new to this forum. I´ve started Beat Production a couple of years ago, running Cubase & Battery4 on a late 2011 MacMini. currently messing around with NI Maschine which i´ve borrowed from a friend of mine...so far, shits nice! Anyways, here we go:

...and I apologize in advance for my bad english!!!

@tomkillsjerry
ohh yeah, love the intro and build-up on the first beat. atmosphere & dynamic is insane, sounds so professional. i def need to hear someone rappin´& singing over this beat. Props!

and then comes the Second one. Niiiiice! I swear, this is album quality - beside from the mixing. the synth coming in is too loud imo (maybe 4dbs or smth). but again, nice dynamic & build up.

Same with the third - what´s that synth? Sylenth? I

@S3oulC1ty
Maan, im diggin your style - like the sample flips and anything uve added to the beats (fx, automation, change-ups, build-ups, etc.). First beat reminds me of the MOP time…“Ante up“ Love it!

Second one is a amazing flip, love those stutter-fx - how do you do them?! Volume-automation? Only thing i would change is the hifreq-eq on the Vox coming in at the end of (nearly) each bar.

Third one is a good battle beat! 4th one has the same energy like the first one when it comes to the drums - like that, but missing some change-ups.

All in all, really nice production style! I would go with the first one.

@Matt-D
Nice beat man, nice mood / vibe - easy to listen to. Only thing i would change is the eq-ing on the vox-delay. seems to have too much hi-freq.

@Klypse
Sounds like a legit 90s Boom Bap Remix - dope shit!

@KFCON
Mixing sounds good. I liked the first one most, Second one gets a lil repetitive After a while. maybe put some beatbreaks / breakdowns in it and try to add change-ups drum-patterns to keep it interesting for the listeners. all in all good work, keep going!

@John Looney
I like the mood of your beats. compared to the other beats here yours sounding a bit flat imo. try to get into mixing your beats, i think this is a good way to improve the overall quality & dynamic.

Here´s some beats i´ve made recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online