Showcase - December 29, 2014 - January 4, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DameGrief

For some reason I did not get feedback on the last one. So I'm posting again. :)

here is another track from that top secret time travel record I am working on with Lord Lav, here we travel to Miami in 1986 Let me know what you think. Still working out a few bugs but its close. Not mixed yet but you will get the idea.

https://soundcloud.com/drunk-pedestrians/1986-miami/s-KWdCR

Cant embed hidden soundcloud tracks
nice concept. Think you could have picked a more 80s moiami vice sound for the lead keyboard. Beat holds weight later on in the breakdown.like where its heading, mike skinner esque.

\heres a couple tracks of an upcoming project based on alternative dimensions. they are al a bit spacey, would appreciate some feedback from the board. Blessings
Dame G

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Points: 30
i
nice concept. Think you could have picked a more 80s moiami vice sound for the lead keyboard. Beat holds weight later on in the breakdown.like where its heading, mike skinner esque.

\heres a couple tracks of an upcoming project based on alternative dimensions. they are al a bit spacey, would appreciate some feedback from the board. Blessings
Dame G

like very much the frist and the 3rd, less the 2nd, just 1 question, did you used a sample for the drums or a drum kit ? and on the second beat i suggest to put a piano melody or a pad.
I just made this:

DameGrief

i

like very much the frist and the 3rd, less the 2nd, just 1 question, did you used a sample for the drums or a drum kit ? and on the second beat i suggest to put a piano melody or a pad.
I just made this:

The first one is drum samples chopped to hell and rearranged. The third is more a mixture of one shots i have and used in the ipad. Impc pro adds a nice ressonance to my one shots and makes them a lil brighter, which gives a gritty sound. i like your loop man, sounds gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.