Showcase - February 15-21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Battle Points: 21

Nicely done Dnz the Mnc. Less is more, simple and to the point.

Here`s alittle something i thought i`d share. My first time posting to showcase, Enjoy.

@Dnz The Mnc
Your track just completely matched the vibe I've been in today lol. You're getting better with each track and its showing in your mixes. Seeing that unique style come out is the most rewarding part of the process.

Heres my latest, tell me what you think

Wow, i like the atmosphere of sounds going on there.

@Dnz The Mnc
Your track just completely matched the vibe I've been in today lol. You're getting better with each track and its showing in your mixes. Seeing that unique style come out is the most rewarding part of the process.

Heres my latest, tell me what you think

Last edited by a moderator:

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@Brandon Light yo this track is tight but you gotta remember to post feedback before you post your own stuff ya know?
@Hektor thanks man i love when people feel my shit. I like the direction you took your track in but there may be a bit much going on, especially at the beginning. Simplify would be my best advice to you

Made this in the morning, tell me how it is

Capital P.

@bugsheezy I like the track a lot it got a easy flwing vibe. The track is clean the vocals are not pregnant and the beat is mixed really well overall it is a really good song

Capital P.

Despite working on projects we thought we release another non-sampled track that is produced by Heartbeatz and myself.
All guitars are recorded as well as the drums (breaks) and the saxophone.
Let us know what you think we really appreciate it

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
@Brandon Light yo this track is tight but you gotta remember to post feedback before you post your own stuff ya know?

AMEN!

Despite working on projects we thought we release another non-sampled track that is produced by Heartbeatz and myself.
All guitars are recorded as well as the drums (breaks) and the saxophone.
Let us know what you think we really appreciate it

Really good work on this one man, Love every part of it, I wouldve added a conga on this one tho, but thats just me.

And its a collaboration too? great work on both sides!

Peace![/USER][/QUOTE]

Decided to share these once lost tracks for the week hopefully they can see a little light of day

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206

Welcome to IllMuzik! just wanted to remind you of the rules which regards to posting in the showcase, We do need to provide feedback too along with the beats or tracks were sharing.

Good work on your beats btw but it does need more work, try to eq a bit more as I could hardly hear your drums, there are a lot of articles and videos here at IllMuzik that would help you get in touch with the basics, It will definitely get your beats thumpin a bit more.

Again, Welcome and we hope to see you in battles soon!

Peace!

SVNTY6

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 12

That bass is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Welcome to IllMuzik! just wanted to remind you of the rules which regards to posting in the showcase, We do need to provide feedback too along with the beats or tracks were sharing.

Good work on your beats btw but it does need more work, try to eq a bit more as I could hardly hear your drums, there are a lot of articles and videos here at IllMuzik that would help you get in touch with the basics, It will definitely get your beats thumpin a bit more.

Peace!
Love the chopping. Got excited as soon as I heard that girl's vocal, then it changed and went slow/filtered - But it's really cool. I can't imagine an emcee on it, but it works as a stand alone instrumental.

sounds cool bro real live room for a bridge or a hook would have really set the tone

Nicely done Dnz the Mnc. Less is more, simple and to the point.

Here`s alittle something i thought i`d share. My first time posting to showcase, Enjoy.

those drums are hitting that's something I can take note of

Peace!
thank you for the advice man I'll definitely be checking out the eq and the videos

Status
Not open for further replies.