Showcase - February 26-March 4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise

Battle Points: 1
Personally i liked the matt-d beat expecially the melody and thinking that its a beat for an artist that will sing over it (i gather) it isnt boring it only isnt much invasive for the singer, so again, for me its a nice work!
Here i link 2 beats that i made in these days , i hope to hear some opinions on it (sorry for any grammatical error)

@ Matt-D: the drums are ok but the never ending stereo panning is annoying me. All in all i find your beat very boring. You could add some more surprisings in your variations. Stuff the listener couldn't expect, you know? Your beat is starving for this kind of surprises because the composition is very monotonous by its harmonies and notes only.

@MarcusEee , this is an interesting beat..a little too busy for me. your horns are a little over bearing and your synth sounds are a little too loud and it drowns out that nice beat you got...i would work on your mixing to get that right balance...but what would i know i just produce music and sell beats for a living..lol

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
whats up yall...chilly day in virginia today, at work bored and figured id check out illmuzik...i have a beat to share but first ill check your guys beats out

@Matt-D sup bro, really outdid yourself with the keys here im digging all the progression i hear in this beat...strictly r&b vibe and i loves it nice work bro... the drums and the percussion along...

@MarcusEee never heard of you, welcome to illmuzik...i think you did a nice job on the effects you added to your instruments but im not really understanding the direction of where this beat is supposed to take me...not getting any kind of vibe from this beat, it kindof comes across as choatic and a little bit all over the place...love all the instrumentaion and the change ups to your melody, but these drums are a little too basic for me, wouldve liked to hear more of a head knocker kind of drum pattern from this one...overall not bad i would say this beat was ok at best

@RCS whats up rcs,another new member! welcome... i cant hear the bass on my computer speakers but i think a killer bassline would save this beat for sure...i hear a familair PAD sound being used i love classic synth sounds but i wouldve added a little lfo or something to get it to be wavey. i honestly like this beat it sounds like a dope freestyle beat or some shit which doesnt require much but a dope drum pattern and a grimy sound running through...nice job here i would spit on this beat if i was a rapper!

@Wise whats up...welcome to illmuzik...listening to the first beat...dog it feels like im listening to a mortal kombat boss stage lol...im diggining it...not so much a hip hop beat but more of a drum n bass bass instrumental...i like this my only comment is to have something else changing every 4-8 bars just to keep the rhythm going and keep it insteresting...has a nice buildup but i wouldve love to hear an edm style break leading to a heavy bass drop...that wouldve really made this pop a little more cuz right it feels like just a loop playing...keep it up bro

second beat...i hate the satanic icon for your song...but anyway, this beat is trippy dog i like the fx you have on this joint...im sure the 808s sounds good to but i cant hear them on these speakers...simple melody but overall this sounds like a cool ass beat bro good job!!!

@DEEZ BEATZ sup deez...hope you came to show me something bro these yung cats trying but not there yet...
listening...
one word....
WOW...this is amazing to listen to i love the keys and i hear a voice sample this shit right here is def one of my favorites ive eever heard from you...salute! i aspire to have skills like you one day...real talk...

@paulgayo1287 never heard of you...nice to meet you...im digging the intro so far feels like a cinematic movie scene kind of intro...ok its a real slow build up even after the drums kick in...waiting to see where you go with this...drums drop out...very chill and mellow lo-fi kind of beat i was waiting to see if there was going to be some kind of beat flip but there isnt one...this is a sensitive sounding very soft vibe ...perfect lo-fi type of beat im digging the percussion pattern you went with...very slow chill but sad kind of vibe...nice work, wouldnt pick this for any of my songs personally but i liked the surreal dreamy nostalgia feeling i get listening to this...

so here is a beat i made, i just made a new soundcloud page so if you wouldnt mind following me i will follow yall back...take it eazy...till next time...pz

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@MarcusEee not bad but like @DEEZ BEATZ said the mix could be better. Some sounds are pretty cool within the beat but some are not as cool. With some tweaking could sound pretty good. But just keep in mind that you don't have to have change-ups all the time, sometimes it's better to keep a song consistent IMO. Good Work.
@RCS man those drums are sick!! I like the whole vibe of this beat
@Wise I think the first beat would sound good on a video game I just felt it could of had more of a build to it to give it more presence. On the second beat I really love the way that kick drum knocks good stuff.
@DEEZ BEATZ really feeling that drum pattern this beat bangs!!
@paulgayo1287 This is a real smooth beat I can ride out to, I especially love the keys and you gave it a solid mix.
@dBtheProducer Now this is dope! It hit me as soon as I pressed the play button. Everything fits from the drums to the sample choice. Keep em coming!!!

whats up yall...chilly day in virginia today, at work bored and figured id check out illmuzik...i have a beat to share but first ill check your guys beats out

@Matt-D sup bro, really outdid yourself with the keys here im digging all the progression i hear in this beat...strictly r&b vibe and i loves it nice work bro... the drums and the percussion along...

@MarcusEee never heard of you, welcome to illmuzik...i think you did a nice job on the effects you added to your instruments but im not really understanding the direction of where this beat is supposed to take me...not getting any kind of vibe from this beat, it kindof comes across as choatic and a little bit all over the place...love all the instrumentaion and the change ups to your melody, but these drums are a little too basic for me, wouldve liked to hear more of a head knocker kind of drum pattern from this one...overall not bad i would say this beat was ok at best

@RCS whats up rcs,another new member! welcome... i cant hear the bass on my computer speakers but i think a killer bassline would save this beat for sure...i hear a familair PAD sound being used i love classic synth sounds but i wouldve added a little lfo or something to get it to be wavey. i honestly like this beat it sounds like a dope freestyle beat or some shit which doesnt require much but a dope drum pattern and a grimy sound running through...nice job here i would spit on this beat if i was a rapper!

@Wise whats up...welcome to illmuzik...listening to the first beat...dog it feels like im listening to a mortal kombat boss stage lol...im diggining it...not so much a hip hop beat but more of a drum n bass bass instrumental...i like this my only comment is to have something else changing every 4-8 bars just to keep the rhythm going and keep it insteresting...has a nice buildup but i wouldve love to hear an edm style break leading to a heavy bass drop...that wouldve really made this pop a little more cuz right it feels like just a loop playing...keep it up bro

second beat...i hate the satanic icon for your song...but anyway, this beat is trippy dog i like the fx you have on this joint...im sure the 808s sounds good to but i cant hear them on these speakers...simple melody but overall this sounds like a cool ass beat bro good job!!!

@DEEZ BEATZ sup deez...hope you came to show me something bro these yung cats trying but not there yet...
listening...
one word....
WOW...this is amazing to listen to i love the keys and i hear a voice sample this shit right here is def one of my favorites ive eever heard from you...salute! i aspire to have skills like you one day...real talk...

@paulgayo1287 never heard of you...nice to meet you...im digging the intro so far feels like a cinematic movie scene kind of intro...ok its a real slow build up even after the drums kick in...waiting to see where you go with this...drums drop out...very chill and mellow lo-fi kind of beat i was waiting to see if there was going to be some kind of beat flip but there isnt one...this is a sensitive sounding very soft vibe ...perfect lo-fi type of beat im digging the percussion pattern you went with...very slow chill but sad kind of vibe...nice work, wouldnt pick this for any of my songs personally but i liked the surreal dreamy nostalgia feeling i get listening to this...

so here is a beat i made, i just made a new soundcloud page so if you wouldnt mind following me i will follow yall back...take it eazy...till next time...pz

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

@dBtheProducer , man i love this beat...it has that old school gangsta rap feel..and it also reminds me of the blaxploitation movies...great work bruh. i'm blazing to this right now

Djoggerholic

Mr. Knife Guy
Battle Points: 5
@Matt-D i like that chilled groove a lot, invites me to think about the world! nice drums and percs.

@MarcusEee interesting beat, but a little too crazy for me, that trumpet in the middle seems me a bit so loud!

@DEEZ BEATZ love it! sound great, drums hitting hard and the base is crazy, gj on this one!

@paulgayo1287 sounds good to me, like that chilled and melodic vibe with the keys!

@dBtheProducer your sampling sounds great everytime, as @DEEZ BEATZ said it reminds me of old ganstarap beats, too! nice work!

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Matt-D That melody was smooth as butter. That would be a great song for a R&B artist...GJ

@MarcusEee I like the direction of the beat, but the mixing is horrible, or maybe its not mixed at all?

@Wise That trip beat is bonkers. The snares goes nice with it

@DEEZ BEATZ Yet here's another banger you make. That sounds like its profession made

@dBtheProducer That flip sounds smooth. It reminds me of old Kanye...dopeness

@Djoggerholic That Bass man....its saucey. Also I like the switch up at the middle of the track.

Here's a Dragonball Z (Jap version) sample I just flipped Kinda Repetitive but whatever:

@Matt-D That melody was smooth as butter. That would be a great song for a R&B artist...GJ

@MarcusEee I like the direction of the beat, but the mixing is horrible, or maybe its not mixed at all?

@Wise That trip beat is bonkers. The snares goes nice with it

@DEEZ BEATZ Yet here's another banger you make. That sounds like its profession made

@dBtheProducer That flip sounds smooth. It reminds me of old Kanye...dopeness

@Djoggerholic That Bass man....its saucey. Also I like the switch up at the middle of the track.

Here's a Dragonball Z (Jap version) sample I just flipped Kinda Repetitive but whatever:

@Klypse , damn this is dope. i love that intro, and that sample goes hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online