Showcase - February 26-March 4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt-D i like that chilled groove a lot, invites me to think about the world! nice drums and percs.

@MarcusEee interesting beat, but a little too crazy for me, that trumpet in the middle seems me a bit so loud!

@DEEZ BEATZ love it! sound great, drums hitting hard and the base is crazy, gj on this one!

@paulgayo1287 sounds good to me, like that chilled and melodic vibe with the keys!

@dBtheProducer your sampling sounds great everytime, as @DEEZ BEATZ said it reminds me of old ganstarap beats, too! nice work!

@Djoggerholic , this is real smooth. i'm a big piano and synth fan so this is definitely on my dope beats list

@Matt-D That melody was smooth as butter. That would be a great song for a R&B artist...GJ

@MarcusEee I like the direction of the beat, but the mixing is horrible, or maybe its not mixed at all?

@Wise That trip beat is bonkers. The snares goes nice with it

@DEEZ BEATZ Yet here's another banger you make. That sounds like its profession made

@dBtheProducer That flip sounds smooth. It reminds me of old Kanye...dopeness

@Djoggerholic That Bass man....its saucey. Also I like the switch up at the middle of the track.

Here's a Dragonball Z (Jap version) sample I just flipped Kinda Repetitive but whatever:

Ye it is kind of repetitive but it's really simple and catchy and I love dragon ball.Could simply use some variation or some break somewhere so it doesn't feel as repetitive.

Hey there some new music hope y’all enjoy ❤️

Really like the aggressiveness of this track,it could really fit 6ix9ine or tee grizzley

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Djogger Drums are bangin!! and everything sounds well put together, definitely a ready to go beat.
@Klypse nice flip! That's one I would like to hear Kanye on I think it would be a fun song imo
@SandmanP dope beats! My favorite one is Big Toy Boat mainly because of how the drums really match everything else, and the mix is on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online