Showcase - January 4-10, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

and this too.... i'm trying EDMs out lately
Dope melody fam
Heres an updated version of what I posted the other day with a hook. Hope you guys like, I'll give more feedback soon

I like the energy dawg

New joint I cooked up yesterday. Gonna have some vocals added in here soon, hopefully. Thinking about adding some extra spice, but really digging it so far.
Yo freestyle material, I like it.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Some beat i made with some awesome drummachines makes it gritty and raw but i kinda like it tell me what you guys think?

Peace!

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
sup @OGBama sent me from reddit. I make YouTube tutorials too, which I'll be posting soon, once I figure out where they go:

beat:

@jafar4000 both beats are really interesting and experimental. if the off-kilter vibe is an intentional artistic choice, it's awesome. very unique. don't change your vibe if its on purpose.

What nice i like how the high and the drums are more in the mid than very low. It fits the beat. !

Flip G

Nzyte
@D-c.o.p - (T P) I really like the vibe of this... sounds like wiz to me, something with a strong melody... arrangement is fire too...good work!

@D-c.o.p - (Cross) Like the space in this track too.. It has a EDM wave on it with a trap 808... the arrangement on this is dope with drop in it, that's for those moments! good job

@Hypermanbeatz - i like how you swapped out the different instruments in and out, it keeps the focus changing up... there's something familiar about it... nice

@slimegreenbeats - this sounds like a TDE record maybe SZA, that would dope... the effects on that are crazy... dope!

@cptfalcon - this sounds like a Pusha t record... and when the instruments dropped in...ooooooohhh! Nice job!

@TjombaBeats - this sounds like Tyler the creator or Pusha T or Fam-lay... the synth work is sick!

Always foolish doing this at the very end of the week; but here we are... so far i've listened to @beatsbytmj - jealous of how nice this is-really attentive to the soul of the beat; sounds great as is but if you think you can take it to another level then fair play!
@D-c.o.p really tight production quality but the melody just felt a bit too adolescent; like the sort of thing they might play on a clean american tv show with a teenager target audience. having said that it's hard to get around the quality of it, you obviously know your way around your software very well! try taking ketamine some time and listening to some old DJ Shadow records, might change your perspective on what direction you go in ;) Or even some old Tribe called quest beats. For me they just ooze flavour even if technically they aren't as crisp as you.
@Hypermanbeatz LOL This is where i can no longer listen to anyone elses submissions... cus nothing is going to sound as good as this did for a while!!! Awesome on most levels.Usually wouldn't be the sort of thing i'd listen to, but i did used to love dubstep in Manchester around time of Skream and Benga... if you'd been hanging around with us then, then you'd be a millionaire by now. It's mastered within an inch of it's life, so tight, well done.

it's also known as...
i'll try to get around the rest a little later

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online