Showcase - July 10-16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Battle Points: 1
@dBtheProducer the app has all different kits for purchase. Drums piano bass voilins synths fx kicks hihats percussion vocals samples. Lots of different Genres of music to pick from. Its called music maker jam app. They have it on the pc too. Yes i wish i had a pc with a,daw and whole setup. I give everyone credit because you guys are passionate. I have a great ear for music. I really appreciate the feed alot.

O'neil

Battle Points: 32
sup every body its a humid day here in Virginia, letss chec these beats out.. im using a fuced up keyboard and some of the letters dont want to work so i apolgse for my spelling errors...

@Marc Duncan i lke ths beat its got a good miix between trap and club music...the arp is my favorite n this...nice electronic dance musc track this would sound dope to have someone snging over it...cool beat

@EsquireMusic111 really digginig the sounds in this...i like eletronic r&b this came out real dope...cant imagine what artist would crush this but i like the drums and the change ups they excite me

@Mycelial_Cords those drums and that wierd sound go together very well, not much change n the verse but thats ok this still sounds killer, is there a hook? nce touch wth those voices...ok i hear the hook now...cool beat man

@S3oulC1ty sounds dope thiis sounds good enough to be on a major album...expect nothing less from you dog dope beat...wsh t was longer though

@O'neil owwww...old school with the break beat love it, s that a sample or is that you playing the instruments? eiither wayi m diggiing this shit nice work

@Matt-D amazng... enjoyed this very much from a composer point of view...ths was very entertaning great work!

@A.R. DASUPASTAR not really feelng ths beat bro sorry the sample doesnt sound good chopped the way t is and the drums are kind of basic and doesnt sound good at all sorry

@Johni Cleveland amazng work brother this s a true talent you have that iii just have no clue about im a midi keyboard beat maker... @A.R. DASUPASTAR take notes cuz ths how you chop a sample bro

@Joe this got a hype ass bounce to it, how the fuc are you making beats on a cell phone dog this shit is fire! nice job!!!

@BeatsByBlack fire...this is fire no wonder it is sold...i can see the music video in my head already lol...incredible i like the way you put this together !!!

@tomkillsjerry bad intentionbs....sup homie,, nice beat its def what todays hip hop is about...your like me in a sense that you like smooth transitions in your music and have hard ass chops in the drums...this beat is dark and ominous so idk what kind of song you do to this but this is def a banger

when we lost it all...another dark emo type beat...are you a fan of the weeknd? because you produce beats that re right up his alley...that hook is so fucking dope im actially kind of blown away this is really nice man great beat

@Matt-D another beat? ugh...this better be dope...and it is!!! lol alot of dark trap beats today why everybody so down today? this change up in the beat is killer...i could hear a real dope mc killing this shit for sure great job

@Drago Zetić im loving the drums but im kind of thrown off by your chop work of thus sample, im not saying ive couldve done any better but it is a little off putting and kind of hard to hear anybody flowing to this beat...cool beat i do like this sample a whole lot

i know there are house/edm/drum n bass producers here in illmuzik, im really looking for your opinions, this is my first drum n bass instrumental ive ever made using KillZone 3 music from the playstation game...enjoy...pz

Yeah i sampled 2 songs; this for the drums

And this for the vibraphone

Hi, (OGBama recommended me to showcase my talent here :D, thank you)

I am a recording artist, song-writer, drawer and painter. I have worked with producers before, and have two songs on Spotify, with new songs coming.

These are the links to songs written and sung by me.

https://open.spotify.com/track/73uvr6GRlY81NAZveCvmer

A link to a cover, which is a cover to Azealia Banks' The Big Big Beat (a rap song):

I write song regularly, and enjoy writing about and being inspired by themes of philosophy, love, sexuality, religion, oppression, gender, and racism. I would love to write a pop/hip hop/rnb infused album because I really enjoy rapping too!

Let me know what y'all think :D And I am open to collabs, let me know if this is something you'd want to do with me

@tomkillsjerry Solid, conventional D'n'B. Well executed beat.

@DEEZ BEATZ Man, that chop is solid, really good exotic vibe. Drums sound good but I think that something less conventional could also work. Solid trap beat, maybe just a bit too much distortion but not a big issue.

@ClosetDrawer Couldn't open Spotify without an account, checked out the YouTube link. I didn't like it, the rapping seems like a parody - something FrankJavCee would do. Not sure on what merit to think about it. Being serious, the quality of the recording could be improved. What mic did you use? Flow is sloppy, you need to work on rhytm. I haven't listened to Azealia Banks so maybe there's something I'm missing.

Chillout beat with elements of IDM built upon a processed sample.

Joe

@Mycelial_Cords the drums knock in this man. I like the little backround synths ur using cool effect. The kick drums at the break are pretty dope too.

@O'neil Soul Chicken was cool i like the little punk funk added with the hiphop. Drums and little guitar strums were dope. At 139 i like the little solo with the guitar. Overall nice listen man.

@DEEZ BEATZ sample is fire i just got a vision of Lupe Fiasco rapping on this. Drums knock nice 808s. Beat is fire keep dropping man.

Now everyone be nice show me some love lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

@SPmusic dark beat pretty cool with the piano deep grand piano sound. The clapdrum kit not my style so i felt couldve differed it maybe some 808 knocks in there. The transition at 140 was cool.

@SPmusic I don't like the main synth, sounds casio-like to me. The drum programming is nice but I'd also use different sounds. Where did you get these samples? I'd keep stuff as it is but change sounds.

@tomkillsjerry That's nice, I like how wide the pad is. Drums hit hard. Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online