Showcase - July 13-29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@Matt-D Excellent composition! The synths are pretty dope, they create a g funk vibe in my ears. I also love the vocals and the drums. It all fits perfect together. Good Work:)
@slimegreenbeats The kick needs to be louder in my opinion. The piano melody is pretty cool but I think it needs some variation. Also adding a new instrument could improve your beat. The snare sounds nice, but I think the hihats are missing:)

I made a lofi beat. I hope you enjoy it;)

KZA

Prada Don
@Matt-D Excellent composition! The synths are pretty dope, they create a g funk vibe in my ears. I also love the vocals and the drums. It all fits perfect together. Good Work:)
@slimegreenbeats The kick needs to be louder in my opinion. The piano melody is pretty cool but I think it needs some variation. Also adding a new instrument could improve your beat. The snare sounds nice, but I think the hihats are missing:)

I really like the vibe of the beat, felt kinda down today so this is nice to listen to. To give you a feedback, you could work on your drums or more specifically the mixing of your drums as they kinda fall in the background, which fits Lo-Fi Beats, yet they could hit a little harder.

These are my two most recent beats, don't really get much views or feedback on YouTube, so maybe you guys will like it.

Anyone reading this, have a nice day. I hope you're doing well.

Khaly Beatz

Battle Points: 1
I really like the vibe of the beat, felt kinda down today so this is nice to listen to. To give you a feedback, you could work on your drums or more specifically the mixing of your drums as they kinda fall in the background, which fits Lo-Fi Beats, yet they could hit a little harder.

These are my two most recent beats, don't really get much views or feedback on YouTube, so maybe you guys will like it.

Anyone reading this, have a nice day. I hope you're doing well.

Both of these beats go hella hard. Love how clean the drums sounds. Especially the variations in the melody and drum patterns. I really like your sound man. Great work and keep it up. You will go far with this type of sound.

• Love
Reactions: KZA

Khaly Beatz

Really nice Lo-Fi. Mix & Master sounds clean. Good work on the creativity with the switch ups. I can hear that you put quite abit of work in this one. Great Job.

Khaly Beatz

Yeah man same vibe here kinda dubstepish.. But yeah rap can be mixed for example this rap group it's dutch clip is all about drugs but they rap about the bad sides of drugs. The beat where they rap on is dubstepish. But thanks for the info ill check the project for the wrong kick. Thanks yoo.

Is this Deutch, I can't tell and what genre is this?

Khaly Beatz

A
New one :D

I've just set my account on Beatstarts so if you also have an account there I would be glad if you could follow me.

Same with my YouTube channel.

I'll follow you back. :D

That Intro is hella eerie. I love the vibe. Couldn't have dropped the beat any harder. I really dig the hi-hat patterns. Great structure of the beat as well, I could learn a thing or two from you when it comes to structuring beats for real, the beat never gets dull to the ear, if anything it drops harder each time, Great work Momento!

Khaly Beatz

tried something different hopefully it worked lol!

Great Idea with this. Has an old school feel to it. Great use of the samples for the melody. I just think you need to bring the high end abit down. It's just a little too loud. Otherwise good job. You should keep experimenting with this type beats. Sounds really unique.

Khaly Beatz

Great idea with this beat. I really like the melody and the drum patterns you used. But I think you should have added an extra layer to that drum pattern and added in high hats at a different point in the beat. Would have really brought in more energy to it. Otherwise I love it. I just feel there's more potential to this beat. You could do abit more with the drums.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@Khaly Beatz Love the chill vibes! The Mix sounds very clean and you did a great job with this choir/vocals. I enjoyed listening
@berroni I like the synth melody in the beginning and the strings. They create a cool dark atmosphere. I could be wrong but it sounds like the 808 is a little bit off key. And the snare should hit harder in my opinion. But overall I like your beat, keep it up!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@Stoned Monk the beat is good just needs some tweaking on the mix. The bass could be turned down some, and it would really sound good if you turned the drums up some then that should help.
@KZA lovin the second one nice work!!
@Khaly Beatz sounds good just feels like it’s missing something

KZA

Prada Don
@berroni First off, i like the overall vibe and the melody is decent. The 808 is out of key, try to train your ear to be able to hear the correct pitch, it's very important later on. As for the drums, I think they are mixed pretty decent, they're loud and they pop out of the mix but you could try to get them a little "cleaner" (Gainstaging/EQing/Leveling).

Just uploaded this beat. Show some love and drop some feedback.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.