Showcase - July 20-26, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
@Marc Duncan melody is catchy and i like the beat in general just think the lead needs to be changed up since it gets a tad repetetive after a while maybe at the drop round 1:10ish ? other than that i like the ambient "child noises" hahaha gj m8

@Feel hell yeah bro this is really good, first note on the 808 does seem a bit off but it's not that noticable, really enjoyed the melody and you got a nice groove going very chill good work

@Memento Beats "freefuture x) that first really fast slide on the 808 is fuckiing cool as shit, i like the synth and just top quality soundselection overall, very smooth would not change anything

@OMAR. this is awesome i like the bass a lot hits like a truck when it lands on the kicks you got some funky panning going on in places aswell that was cool, the trippy melody / sample ? bring it all together nicley, good work

@KZA i knew this was gonna be good when i heard the melody at the start, nice hats you got there, i like the layering very smooth production

@prodbeto oh sweet i just recorded acoustic guitar myself for a project, this sound dope wish you kept in more of the low end of the guitar sounds a little synthy here but it works very well with the other elements, that four chord progression gives it a real pop vibe i think its real pretty gj oh the piano cool too

@crudeking hah the 8 bit sounds made me smile i like the "ha" vocals work well, wouold maybe like to see the levels messed with so the bass and thumps a little more and the clap a little more punchy

@prod.bysicksiah this is real good, i really like the kick and snare sounds you used and whatever you did to them nice work man hope to see more of you

@stcbeats nice flute you got there, like the dissonant piano, rythmn section is real high level

@2GooD Productions gonna be honest and say i liked the original more hahah it was real interesting sounds kinda weak now when compared thank god you kept the organ though, dunno man i would personally have doubled down and added a few more melodies just to screw with people :p srsly though i think you lost a bit of that trippy dream like quality in exchange for making it more "mainstream" did like the soft choir though that was real good

sry if i missed anyone
@Crispifier , Thanx Fam for the input...yeah i will definitely work on that..i move around a lot with my job..i have to constantly breakdown and set up everytime i'm relocated..but that's really no excuse...i will get it right real soon trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.