Showcase - July 23-29, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Collapse I like this beat. I think its mixed pretty good too. Maybe throw in another tone just to mix it up a bit. Gets pretty repetitive.

@csbr Yo! This is a pretty dope beat. Love the vibe of it. @Alejandro is right that drop is fresh. Nothing bad to really say about it. Nice work.

@Alejandro This beat has a good skeleton but, them horns definitely need put more in the background. There are also a few tone that don't really work with the beat too well. As I said tho there is a good frame here.

@DEEZ BEATZ Dope beat as usual. I like all the layers to it. Mixed well. Nothing bad to say. Good work.

@dBtheProducer That sample work is nice. Drums are nice too. Like everybody else said with the crashes but, I didn't think it was too bad at all. Nice beat.

@crosstevsky Yo I kinda like this its very Lil Wayne during his electric guitar stage lol. Nice work tho.

Haven't posted a beat in awhile. Feedback welcome.
Nothing here yet.

@Collapse I like this beat. I think its mixed pretty good too. Maybe throw in another tone just to mix it up a bit. Gets pretty repetitive.

@csbr Yo! This is a pretty dope beat. Love the vibe of it. @Alejandro is right that drop is fresh. Nothing bad to really say about it. Nice work.

@Alejandro This beat has a good skeleton but, them horns definitely need put more in the background. There are also a few tone that don't really work with the beat too well. As I said tho there is a good frame here.

@DEEZ BEATZ Dope beat as usual. I like all the layers to it. Mixed well. Nothing bad to say. Good work.

@dBtheProducer That sample work is nice. Drums are nice too. Like everybody else said with the crashes but, I didn't think it was too bad at all. Nice beat.

@crosstevsky Yo I kinda like this its very Lil Wayne during his electric guitar stage lol. Nice work tho.

Nothing here yet.
@NONONSENSEBEATS , thanks for the great feedback..I really like this beat bruh, it has that Motown groove..the hook melody is dope and the beat is on point and steady..great work as always

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127

Nothing here yet.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127

Nothing here yet.
Nice and groovy, feeling the summer vibe on this:cool:...maybe too much wah wah/phaser effect on the sample.

csbr

Gardener
Battle Points: 11

Nothing here yet.

Yeah super smooth, loved the outro. Also all the stops and stutters, especially mixed in with groove of the drums. Everything seemed to mesh really well. Probably a bit too much wah wah and phaser for a pure summertime vibe... but for a summertime swang vibe I think it worked very well. Thanks for the vibes bro.

what's good everybody its a sunny rainy day in Virginia, i'm at work bored and wanted to show ya'll a new beat...

@Collapse nice job on the drums I like the timing to everything, I would maybe add a couple of drops in this beat so it doesn't feel like a long loop and maybe add some voice fx's? maybe? just give it more of eery vibe to it is all otherwise I like this although I wouldn't personally choose type of beat to write a song too myself...nice work

@csbr nice intro drop that shit had my head knocking from the very beginning...and the slow time to the drums with is a nice touch...I can hear the effects to all the sounds and although you were expirementing you had good awareness not to OVER DO anything...I really love those Rhodes and shit this was a nice mix of using different instruments and effects all throughout the beat, awesome bass work this is really impressive stuff nice work my friend!

@Alejandro hey nice to meet ya...tbh I had a negative comment to make as soon as the beat started but I wanted to let the beat play more to see where you going with this...ok my first comment is your timing, the drums and horns are not syncing very well, and because of that all the other instruments you put in don't line up very well either, this beat was cool and I can kinda see where you were going on this one but it could def use some more work nice work though keep working on it bro

@DEEZ BEATZ next level beat making right here...love the shady records type of feel to this one.. Eminem and Rick Ross could come together on this one is what pops up in my head...this sounds awesome and I like the drop going into the verse that shit makes my hair stand up lol...nice work man keep it up og

heres my beat...one of my most recent favorites...enjoy

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

@dBtheProducer , man love how you came at this beat..this is hip hop..I have no reason to critique this cause there is nothing to critique..this is on point bruh..great work as always...

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
@dBtheProducer I think this is one my faves. I like the triplet hihats and that snare sounds good with that reverb. Hiphop heads in the building.
@DEEZ BEATZ yeah your versatility is unmatched. Beautiful music. Downloaded so I can play that if I ever go down I-90 west. It's been a couple years since I've been there, dope city, got a a east coast feel to me idk.

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
Got my first vinyl in seattle, brother Johnson strawberry letter #23. Got it near that pikes market where they sell old shit. I think I paid to much in retrospect haha.

@dBtheProducer I think this is one my faves. I like the triplet hihats and that snare sounds good with that reverb. Hiphop heads in the building.
@DEEZ BEATZ yeah your versatility is unmatched. Beautiful music. Downloaded so I can play that if I ever go down I-90 west. It's been a couple years since I've been there, dope city, got a a east coast feel to me idk.
yeah let me know when your up this way

check out my other beat that i produced for the group "RIPPIN RHYMES"...give your opinion on that if you can

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 138

Nothing here yet.
that's really nice work man.got a cool groovy vibe. feel good beat for sure loved all the instruments throughout. nothing bad about this beat.mix sounded clean

Status
Not open for further replies.