Showcase - June 10-16, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustface.wav

Beatmaker
Just posted my latest track "Change" so let me know what you all think!

Hey dood, im not that big a fan o the trap beets. but this is pretty dope! dont really have any advice but yer hihats are ill!

here's a lil sumpin sumthin…..

Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolosaviour

Saviour
Just posted my latest track "Change" so let me know what you all think!
I thought your mix was quite clean, I would just switch kicks & bass for a more trap style sound like your snare and hihats; dope!
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
eleanor.rigby has alot of potential of the three wip's. I reckon if you work the arrangement/mix you could have one on your hands. It's got a dope raekwon/MFDoom feel.

Last edited:
Battle Points: 87
Hey dood, im not that big a fan o the trap beets. but this is pretty dope! dont really have any advice but yer hihats are ill!

here's a lil sumpin sumthin…..

Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.

Like the chops/sounds you're using and i get the vibe you're going for but the drums are sounding very cluttered and all over the place. The bass fits really nicely though. Keep on going man you're doing great. Thanks for the feed back btw!

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
Messing around with some sounds, not quite finished, but what do you think of the mix and the beat in general.
Nothing here yet.

Battle Points: 87
Just started learning will take any advise

You've got some good arrangement here, and a catchy melody too. I'd just say you need to focus more on your mixing so the sounds blend more smoothly together. Also the drums have been stripped off the frequencies that give that initial impact. You're doing good though man, keep it up!

EDAW843

You've got some good arrangement here, and a catchy melody too. I'd just say you need to focus more on your mixing so the sounds blend more smoothly together. Also the drums have been stripped off the frequencies that give that initial impact. You're doing good though man, keep it up!
Thanks man I dont know how to do mixing so good but i def look up so videos
Thanks man for the feedback def gonna start studying on that . Def would love to do a collab once i get pretty good at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online