Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

Slice & Dice
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
RULES
You MUST leave feedback or your post will be removed.

Post your beats!

And please provide feedback.

Beat This Competition

dolosaviour

Saviour
My response to the last showcase thread!

Thanks for feedback @Trunkz I appreciate that! My favourite of the three was Dissacatto had a Heatmakerz vibe to it. Moonshine was nice and chilled love the sample work. In Gfussy I would change the kick sounds impo. keep up the good work! :up2:

Keep those live performances coming @Johni Cleveland dope switch @ 1:36 :cool:

@nikkigrace Promises & Take Five were my favourite of out the three tracks, impo your vocals feel like there sitting behind the beats I would swap the level of your mix of the beat and your vocals.

@artisanaljuice dope start but I would of liked to of heard a bassline on the beat & I have to agree with @BeatMaker80 that the kicks need to stand out more.

@kaprize malik dope beat; your arrangement is on point but you need to work on your master it sounds like it's @ 50% volume; @ max volume.

Last edited:

Monsieur Jo

Bumble Boy

Ey boys I was here a week ago or so with a Tyler the creator beat (flower boy) I can now proudly say its finished, hope you enjoy I produced mixed and recorded the vocals myself (I know a lot of girls who can sing so I get some help from them on the vocals ofc) Hope you Enjoy!

dolosaviour

Saviour
This is a good beat, I think you need to work on your arrangement a bit more esp. with your perc's and some sounds that crept in latter on in your track. Impo I think it help give more structure to your sound.
Hi again guys.

We've been busy this week. Let me know what you think about this one right here:

By the way it's only mixed not yet mastered :cool:
This is flames! arrangement & mix spot on; If it's not mastered you don't have a long way to finishing this dope beat!
Something I was working on , nothing special, let me know what you think
This is nice it reminded me of a old G-Unit/Mobb Deep style beat on their mixtape series.
Sounds good... Fresh out the studio sound.
Thanks I really appreciate that because I've really been working hard on my mix and master's to acheive an A1 quality studio sound! All my music is produced in a humble bedroom setup; a pair of Mackie MR8mk2's (hope to upgrade to HR8mk2's soon), Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 & a really powerful computer with about seven years experience mostly self taught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

illmuzik on youtube

Beat This Competition