Showcase - June 28-July 4, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@mingaling26 Awesome job on this bro. I think the mix is clean, and the I really like the instrument selection. especially whatever is playing the counter melody in the background. Very nice!

@Matt-D Thanks so much for the feedback. Mixing is an area I struggle with so your commentary helps me a lot

@Andante Dude thanks a lot for the specific critiques. You have a really good ear to point out specific characteristics of the stereo image. I wasn't even thinking about that. I definitely have a lot of learning to do in that regard. Thanks for taking the time bro.

@SigmaAirav I would say, just make music for fun. If the money comes then it comes, but don't reach too hard for it. like @OGBama said, the industry is tough right now. But if you're having fun, and stimulating your mind, then you can't lose

@slimegreenbeats Haha that artwork exactly matches the vibe of the song. Really interesting sounds you used there. Did you make those on a synth vst yourself? Good stuff boss

SigmaAirav

Eclectic Musician
Greetings, I am interested in this corner of the internet and decided I would like to participate for personal growth. I have been making music for almost 20 years but haven't made a dime from it yet, I am still learning but am quite serious to become a true bread winning professional music producer at some point

when i listen to this i dont hear club music or even billboard music. what i hear is movie soundtracks, commercials, video game loading screens etc. If this is your style then i think you should focus your attention in those areas. Im not saying that you cant produce music or make beats, im saying that your area of focus maybe shouldn't be in strictly making beats. There are plenty of ways to make money producing without beat making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online