Showcase - March 12-14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCbeats

justripe- dope ass beat kid, again, that 90's feel that I love. personally not feeling the vocals, but I really do like the beat.

soberminded-this shit is tough kid. not really my cup of tea but i still enjoyed the percussion a lot. the drums are really on point. dope.

LP- (new day) is sick homie. drums are hard, and i LOVE the chops. the sequencing is perfect.
(lone gun) again real dope. i am iffy about the drums when they break down at some points. i really like the track. the trumpet is a nice touch.

2good- gritty is the first thing that comes to mind when i hear this beat. mobb deep shit. this beat is really really dope man. everything seems to fit real well. dope

Don't have enough time to listen to the others ones now. sorry guys.

here is mine. this is a beat i threw together last night. easily one of my favorite i have ever made. pure hip hop. enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/robc88/my-love-for-you

LP*

ILLIEN
@RCbeats- damn man i'm really feeling that track,dope! Only critique I have is maybe turn the sample up a bit more but that also might be cuz im listening on my laptop speakers. But nice work regardless
@nobodyelse- Nice work man, no real critiques or anything, keep it up.
@djfeedme- not really my style man so I dont really know whats up lol, but I personally wasnt really feelin the drums that much though. Keep at it though.

toryhooks

Battle Points: 122
justripe- dope ass beat kid, again, that 90's feel that I love. personally not feeling the vocals, but I really do like the beat.

soberminded-this shit is tough kid. not really my cup of tea but i still enjoyed the percussion a lot. the drums are really on point. dope.

LP- (new day) is sick homie. drums are hard, and i LOVE the chops. the sequencing is perfect.
(lone gun) again real dope. i am iffy about the drums when they break down at some points. i really like the track. the trumpet is a nice touch.

2good- gritty is the first thing that comes to mind when i hear this beat. mobb deep shit. this beat is really really dope man. everything seems to fit real well. dope

Don't have enough time to listen to the others ones now. sorry guys.

here is mine. this is a beat i threw together last night. easily one of my favorite i have ever made. pure hip hop. enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/robc88/my-love-for-you
OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!!! That beat is READY! That Analog sound is killa, that hi-hat is so funky. The way you chopped that sample is on point. Big ups my dude! Real Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.